My intro!!

ohDiso

ELITE
ohDiso
ohDiso
ELITE
Ratings
Hi everyone!! My irl name is Ashley, in game name is ohDiso. I've been playing on ManaCube for 3ish years now but I've changed accounts multiple times, so this is the one I'm getting comfortable on. I'm 23 years old, I have a cat named Alvin and a Husky x Shepherd called Bella. I have a few friends that play here, so I figure I can settle down for a while and get to know the community and make some friends in the process!

Some fun facts about me:
- I am Canadian! I wont get into specifics about location but Ontario is about as close as I'll mention for safety purposes lol.
- I work at an animal hospital. My position is specifically "Surgery Coordinator", so I'm scheduling surgeries, sometimes scrubbing in and helping with instrumenting animals and helping them feel better. There's a rabbit called Peter that often runs the halls at my work, nobody knows how he got there but we're not removing him any time soon. My whole snapchat is an ode to where I work, so sometimes I have really gross internal surgery pics/videos that go onto my private story (for the friends that are interested, ahem @Lollipop56 )
- I have 4 tattoos. A cactus, symbolizing that I am a (insert word here) /j, a ram that I won from a giveaway on Instagram, scripture from when my dad passed away and a really cute black and white sunflower.
- Speaking of sunflowers, I'm obsessed, my favourite colour is specifically #FFE47E (pastel yellow I guess?)
- I have red hair and my skin is super fine and sensitive to the sun. I know it's easy to burn but I avoid redflags and will fall asleep in the sun and deal with the consequences later lol.

Anyways! That's me! My dms aren't open on discord but you can add me and I'd love to chat! ashleeeyyy (formerly ashleyy#0666)

Ratings
427 8
Nice to meet you! What realm do you main?

ohDiso

ELITE
ohDiso
ohDiso
ELITE
Ratings
Nice to meet you! What realm do you main?
I play a lot of Olympus. I like hopping on Survival every now and again but I can't build if my life depended on it lol. I just really like making friends so I'm often hopping around from Survival to Olympus to Factions just saying hi and getting to know the gameplay :)

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
112 3
Hello! It's great to meet you! It seems that you love animals - I love them too! Could you post some pictures of Alvin and Bella? If you feel comfortable of course. :)

Ratings
427 8
I play a lot of Olympus. I like hopping on Survival every now and again but I can't build if my life depended on it lol. I just really like making friends so I'm often hopping around from Survival to Olympus to Factions just saying hi and getting to know the gameplay :)
Yeah, I cannot build if my life depended on it either. I just steal other players builds and sell them on the black market!