My Last Goodbye For Now

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Dear Minevast server,

Life hasn't been the best for me. So it is time to take a break. As most of you know I lost my grandma 2 weeks ago. Yes losing someone is hard but if u would have knew how close I was to her. I never told anyone this but I actually was there and I was the only one there when I watch her last breath. So yeah I'm taking a break but if you know me I will always be coming back!!!

Love a friendly guy,
Sean <3

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Seanie,

We've been good friends for a while now, and it's sad to see you go, even if it's only temporary. I know it's really hard going through what you've gone and are going through, so I hope you stay strong and keep positive thoughts. I wish you best luck during your break, and I hope you come back sooner rather than later. Again, if you need someone to talk to, you have my skype :)

Ratings
5 1
Totally understandable and I respect you for your decision Seanie. Stay strong and you'll get through these hard times - really proud of you.
You'll be missed for the amount of time you're gone! :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Seanie I'm going to hate to see you go, even temporarily. Again I'm sorry about your grandma and I can't imagine your pain right now. Take as long as you need, real life is more important than Minecraft. I guess all we can say is we'll miss you, and good luck.

-Texans <3

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard it is to lose someone that is close to you. Take care of yourself. <3

~TheCrimson~

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Im so sorry! It hurts for me too..Dont worry about your granda, she is with you, in your heart hugging you so dont worry. I dont wanna see you sad <3 It is sad to lose someone. I lost someone that was close to me. But the world wont put me down! You should do the same thing! I understand you!

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Aww, I am so sorry for your loss. Your grandma will always be with you, and only wants you to be happy. I understand why taking a break is necessary. MineVast will miss you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandma.

Ratings
Seanie,

I have seen you on SkyBlock and you are a great player. You follow the rules, interact, and help others. I will hate to see you go! I'm so sorry for your loss and hope your life gets better and you start getting back into your normal routine very quick! I lost my dad 13 years ago and I can still remember his last words to me and it hurts to think about the loved ones we lost. I hope to see you back and better than ever soon, but for now I guess its goodbye and I hope to see you again! Sincerely,

ChickanWang [Survival Sponsor]