MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello everybody!
I'm creating this thread to tell you all I have changed my username
My new username is.... *drumroll* Quable! Sounds weird, right? Yes.
I am going to write why I chose that username.
So, me and my friend
Attenuated (formerly known as WrenchWD2 and _Alphix_) were randomly thinking of minecraft usernames and playing on creative. Then we'd check if the username was available, and so on.
So, it was getting pretty boring. So we decided to go on the thesaurus website and we were looking at words to use as usernames. So, I typed in 'synonyms for destroy' for some random reason. Then the word
Quabble came up. Appearently Quabble is a synonym for... Destroy? How? XD. So I tried to use Quabble as my username, of course that didn't even work. So I put Quable. I find that sounds like a cute pokemon name..
(I do not like pokemon anymore) Anyway, have a great day or sleep! :p Please leave a random emote (not disagree and like winner, funny, whatever XD idek)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Nice name!
I was trewer19 and I changed my Username to KawaiiMiku19 because my minecraft nick was Miku. 19 is the number I use for everything and Kawaii means cute in japanese :3
And yes it sounds like a cute Pokemon Name :3

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Nice name!
I was trewer19 and I changed my Username to KawaiiMiku19 because my minecraft nick was Miku. 19 is the number I use for everything and Kawaii means cute in japanese :3
And yes it sounds like a cute Pokemon Name :3
Oh you are trewer19? I used to see you alot on creative!
thanks ahahah