My observations and reset?

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
Olympus has been great so far however i would like to see some things change, right now the way to win is mine, AFK, mine, AFK, mine...

PvP, fishing... are all really boring and theres really no point. Custom rewards should be impliminted for fishing such as pig spawners, mana, money. They would be rare obviously but it would make fishing worth it.

PvP should have an envoy or loot crate system where rewards are offered similarly to fishing. You should also add weapon and armor enchanting for mana much like tools already have. They would need to be pretty expensive but still preasent.

Enchant books, i think enchant books should be based on xp and not levels, this way if you go over you sont waste a bunch of xp.

Reset

Some questions...
Will players keep sell wands, inf chests, keys... im pretty sure it would break eula to delete them but im not 100% sure.

Have blast available for a week after. IK it was taken out for a reason but its good to have some rare and OP items in the eco. Blast picks today are priceless and coveted by there owners.

Also thank you for not having /pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I believe all chest keys etc are current season only, but that is about all I can say for now as I don't play Olympus actively unfortunately.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Have blast available for a week after. IK it was taken out for a reason
Blast was never in the game except for when they had the Spring Bundle introduced during spring and the anniversary day. I spent a total of $40 getting blast 2, just putting it for a week like that isn’t very fair towards players that spent money getting it.

The blast enchant was actually on the item “Sunshine Shovel” which was available in the bundle, just had to black scroll the shovel and get the blast enchant in order to put it on your pick.

If you want the blast enchant, just wait till the next spring come or when they make the spring bundle available again.

Will players keep sell wands, inf chests, keys
There will be a full list of what can be brought over after the reset when the reset is announced.

PvP, fishing... are all really boring and theres really no point. Custom rewards should be impliminted for fishing such as pig spawners, mana, money. They would be rare obviously but it would make fishing worth it.

PvP should have an envoy or loot crate system where rewards are offered similarly to fishing. You should also add weapon and armor enchanting for mana much like tools already have. They would need to be pretty expensive but still preasent.
Definitely agree with this.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
Blast was never in the game except for when they had the Spring Bundle introduced during spring and the anniversary day. I spent a total of $40 getting blast 2, just putting it for a week like that isn’t very fair towards players that spent money getting it.

The blast enchant was actually on the item “Sunshine Shovel” which was available in the bundle, just had to black scroll the shovel and get the blast enchant in order to put it on your pick.

If you want the blast enchant, just wait till the next spring come or when they make the spring bundle available again.

There will be a full list of what can be brought over after the reset when the reset is announced.

Definitely agree with this.
Thank you, and interesting about blast.

Sum1 told me it used to be available in the mana menu but ras removed.

Ext. Hoppers seem pretty glitchy as well as sell wands, and inf chests. Smoothing those out would be great as well as increasing hopper transfer ammount to 64, not 32.

Last edited: