Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
--:mc_38-7:--

Hello everyone! Bloro here. It has been a long time since I’ve made a thread or logged onto the server due to personal reasons. However, I realized that today, marks my one year mark on Manacube! From searching up Parkour Servers just to try something new, to mining blocks and building blocks all day, to stabbing people and sweating, I really enjoyed every moment here. Time passes so fast when having fun, I didn’t even know it has been one whole year! I’ve met so many amazing people, had so many lovely moments, and you guys all brought me joy. For that, I'd like to thank you all. To give back to the community that I love and adore, I've decided to host a giveaway!

I’m going to be giving away 30 cubits. You guys can vote in the poll above to decide whether there should be 1 winner, 3 winners or 5 winners. To join, comment below your Minecraft IGN, your discord tag and also say something nice and wholesome to spread positivity! The results of the giveaway will be announced on the forums one week later, on 3rd March, and they'll will be contacted through Discord. Good luck friends <3

Hopefully I’ll be able to make another one of these one year later lol ;D
-Bloro

--:mc_38-7:--

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Happy anniversary! I know we often haven’t seen eye to eye, but it’s been strange not having you you on Manacube. I hope that you do return at some point- would love to see you come visit aether, I’m sure lots of people would love to see you again :)
anywho, enough of my sappy rambling-
IGN: StormySkiesYT
Discord: Starla#6166

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
IGN: awesoness
Discord: TSMwyatt1 (the poggo doggo (snek))
This is very kind of you bloro, thank you, also, gl to everyone and gg to the winner/s

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
I'm not entering, but I just wanted to say Happy anniversary Bloro!!! I've missed seeing you online, and I hope everything is going ok with you!!!

Good luck to everyone who enters !

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Boris~
I remember us hanging around on Parkour as new folks around the same time. It is really cool to see how much you have matured as a person in a year. The Boris this time last year is VERY different to the one I know now (in a good way)
Anyhoo, ign Quinnyp, Discord Quinny#2316. Good luck everyone and thank you for hosting a giveaway, it’s always an act of kindness!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
IGN - Prisioner
Disc - pris#0004
Eggplant is the best vegetable ig
bananas are superior >:^)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Congrats Bloro! May you have many more years to come! If you still like ManaCube of course
Thanks so much for doing this giveaway, very kind of you. Good luck to everyone :D
IGN: Acid_Reflvx
Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042

<3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
ly hoe xx

kxqt
kxe#1187
(you should already know this though >;( hm)

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
IGN Pink_Bovine
Discord - you know where i am xxxx

HI BLORO. If i win i might give you a forehead pic :eek:

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
heya bloro! a year goes by so fast, doesn't it?! i can't believe ive already known you for that long! congrats on one year, here's to another!
ign: AshleyMarie
discord: ashleymarie#9962

thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, this is incredibly generous of you!

shm888

ELITE
shm888
shm888
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Congratulations!! I've never met you Its glad to see more people spending months on manacube