My originally titled introduction to manacube forums. Hello.

Ratings
8 2
I figured I should probably do this at some point or I'd regret it later.

I'm TrueAmerican (not to be mistaken w/ my amigo FakeAmerican) and I play a lot of skyblock. Along with exploring other servers in manacube, I've been making an effort to hang out more on the other platforms of manacube lately (discord/forums stuff) and thought that I might as well do this thing right.

So basically, I'm hoping that I'm not going to be falling away from things once this school years starts next Tuesday. Should be fun times and I'm curious to see how my hours reflect my schedule. Idk, I may end up on some peoples bad sides eventually (hopefully not) but I think for now at least nobody hates me, which is cool.

I'll edit this if I think of anything relevant to type but rn I'm out of ideas, and I don't like putting drafts aside. :)

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey TrueAmerican!

I also played skyblock, well until my fellow island members, including me.. stopped coming on. Most of us, them, went to survival after the restart. I also have well, a forum account as you see right now xD. And a Discord account, which I always forget what exactly my Discord actually is!

I also believe it truly never is to late to make an intro, as mine was like 2 years old XD

Sadly.. I also start school on Tuesday, which I'm NOT looking forward to at all.. I'm sure you won't be getting on someone's bad side, from what I've seen, you seem like a nice person!

Will be looking forward to see if you edit your intro or not!
Cya around!
Sophie