My Response to Recent Forums Activity

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
The hate on Minevast staff and the server must come to an end. Complaining about your bans and how they are unfair is childish! Please, think before you post. Saying that you hate the server and the staff are dumb is not the way to get unbanned. If you want to be unbanned make a ban appeal. Pretty much every post now is either saying "Goodbye Minevast I was banned for hacking by this retarded staff I don't know what they were thinking! I was just flying around the hub and freaking Drakey saw me this server is complete shit *five more comments from people who got banned and them saying goodbye and multiple staff and dedicated players say how they were fairly banned and how Minevast is a great server*." The staff works very hard for minevast to stay up. You should be giving them support on how great the server is and how you told are your friends about it not why you got banned by the "shitty" staff members. Sorry if you don't agree with me but I can't stand some of the forums activity anymore. Please leave a comment what your favorite thing about minevast is!

-Cheech

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I love posts like this they make my day in soo many ways, we need more people like you on the server.

LUL

Ratings
32 3
I love you Cheech!!! Big fna! Thanks for the awesome post :DDDDDD

My favorite thing about MineVast is... i really don't know, it's kind of hard to say. There's a bunch of stuff to choose from! OhGod Where should i start

Last edited:

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
This post is fantastic!! :D

I love the forum. My favourite "mode" is Creative, but entire MV is what I love. I just play 3 servers and MineVast is one of them!! :oops:

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Literally the oNLY server I have in multiplayer is MV :)

I want to be staff so bad, especially skywars because there are so many hackers
[DOUBLEPOST=1469668292][/DOUBLEPOST]I hate how people hate on the staff and they dont even think of if they were staff how it would make them feel

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7