My thoughts of ManaPvP season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
Of course you have to measure it, but the way it seems to be currently implemented is falsing by a big margin.
There are multiple ways to minimize the inaccuracy, but im not giving the information away to a competing server since it would not benefit me.
Well the anticheat hasnt had many falsebans. Kuqn's ban was unique and I dont know what triggered and it hasnt happened to anyone else it but I honestly believe its a misunderstanding.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
Of course you have to measure it, but the way it seems to be currently implemented is falsing by a big margin.
There are multiple ways to minimize the inaccuracy, but im not giving the information away to a competing server since it would not benefit me.
And how can you prove ours has inaccuracies without actually seeing it, you can't. Similar to what you're saying, I can't prove whether or not you actually have prior experience or are just making it up. Hence why I said in my previous posts that the only thing that will prove our anti-cheat has a good track record is through time and with more bans. If the only thing you can say is the anti-cheat is bad because of a single ban, that doesn't really make your point look good, you need multiple sources to back up said claim. Hence why I'll end this by saying if you want to say the anti-cheat is bad, be my guest, I will keep working on it and improving it over time. I appreciate any and all feedback, rather it be negative or good. It only makes me want to improve it that much more and prove this notion that it's bad from you false.

Ratings
4 4
And how can you prove ours has inaccuracies without actually seeing it, you can't. Similar to what you're saying, I can't prove whether or not you actually have prior experience or are just making it up. Hence why I said in my previous posts that the only thing that will prove our anti-cheat has a good track record is through time and with more bans. If the only thing you can say is the anti-cheat is bad because of a single ban, that doesn't really make your point look good, you need multiple sources to back up said claim. Hence why I'll end this by saying if you want to say the anti-cheat is bad, be my guest, I will keep working on it and improving it over time. I appreciate any and all feedback, rather it be negative or good. It only makes me want to improve it that much more and prove this notion that it's bad from you false.
fuck u it falsebans everybody

Ratings
6 1
I see it from the fact that one of the staff members said kuqn was banned for 5.5blocks of reach. You clearly seem to ignore the fact that the ac falses. It would not make any sense for someone to cheat with that big of an advantage and not to expect getting instabanned.

EDIT:
And infact it is definitely not the only false ban that is has gotten so far. Just think about it if the staff says that their anticheat is the best and refuse to see the flaws in it would raise the bar for everyone to make ban appeals since the staff would just decline it anyway.

Last edited:

CullanP

Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
I see it from the fact that one of the staff members said kuqn was banned for 5.5blocks of reach. You clearly seem to ignore the fact that the ac falses. It would not make any sense for someone to cheat with that big of an advantage and not to expect getting instabanned.
I'll be waiting for where the other false bans are. I have yet to see any in real circumstances

Edit: The only "false bans" so far were not under normal circumstances (Every combat ban so far has been accurate) and only happened to multiple people as they were testing. We also did unban them, so this is also invalid.

Last edited:

CullanP

Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
How did ntc and goatmop get banned by the anticheat and unbanned by staff later on?
Was not in combat nor under regular circumstances, nor was it any of our main checks, so this doesn't really have any validity. NTC said it himself in another post

Ratings
6 1
Was not in combat nor under regular circumstances, nor was it any of our main checks, so this doesn't really have any validity. NTC said it himself in another post
you are clearly just deflecting the issue that it is not your responsibility as you don't define the normal circumstances because it does not really declare what do you mean by that it could mean a variety of things.

And if you are just making and testing a new check out you just dont punish for it and only make it flag on yourself and the other testers.

CullanP

Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
you are clearly just deflecting the issue that it is not your responsibility as you don't define the normal circumstances because it does not really declare what do you mean by that it could mean a variety of things.

And if you are just making and testing a new check out you just dont punish for it and only make it flag on yourself and the other testers.
Nowhere did I say it was a new check, by main check I'm referring to checks that typically have the most bans accompanied with them. What you said also makes no sense, of course it is my responsibility as I made the anti-cheat, however everything I have said is true and I will stick to it. The fact you can't mention anything else you said previously only proves this fact. If none of our checks have false banned in actual combat so far, then how is what you're saying true in any sense. This only started due to the fact kuqn got banned in COMBAT. Prove this fact wrong and I'll believe you

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
Nowhere did I say it was a new check, by main check I'm referring to checks that typically have the most bans accompanied with them. What you said also makes no sense, of course it is my responsibility as I made the anti-cheat, however everything I have said is true and I will stick to it. The fact you can't mention anything else you said previously only proves this fact. If none of our checks have false banned in actual combat so far, then how is what you're saying true in any sense. This only started due to the fact kuqn got banned in COMBAT. Prove this fact wrong and I'll believe you
we can explain it if you give us timestamps. I don't even know any clients that inject into lunar client that have misplace

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
we can explain it if you give us timestamps. I don't even know any clients that inject into lunar client that have misplace
and literally the biggest combo he got in the video was a 3 hit combo. You can also hear his butterfly so why the hell would he be using blatant reach without autoclicking? whats the point in that? Honestly this is good for kuqn because he spends way too much time on mana but it just doesn't make sense for someone like that who has never been accused of hacks and never been banned on prac to start using 5.5 reach with misplace on the first day of the reset and not even autoclick while doing it.

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
and literally the biggest combo he got in the video was a 3 hit combo. You can also hear his butterfly so why the hell would he be using blatant reach without autoclicking? whats the point in that? Honestly this is good for kuqn because he spends way too much time on mana but it just doesn't make sense for someone like that who has never been accused of hacks and never been banned on prac to start using 5.5 reach with misplace on the first day of the reset and not even autoclick while doing it.
Look I know you are confident in your anti-cheat, and I am too. We've seen lots of bans today and its a big upgrade from last seasons anti-cheat. But please consider that it could be a misunderstanding and look into it. This server is that kids life which is really unhealthy but still lol

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Look I know you are confident in your anti-cheat, and I am too. We've seen lots of bans today and its a big upgrade from last seasons anti-cheat. But please consider that it could be a misunderstanding and look into it. This server is that kids life which is really unhealthy but still lol
Fax

Status
Not open for further replies.