MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
First I want to preface this post by saying this: Thank you to everyone who has supported me or made my day better by having a conversation or even just saying hello. From the bottom of my heart I thank every single one of you. Now let's get on with the explanation ect.
Hey. As you can see from the title, I resigned from the ManaCube staff team. It was quite sporadic from the looks of it, but I have been thinking about this for quite some time. I attempted to resign not too long ago, maybe 2 weeks at most, however the support from the higher staff members kept me here for the short period I stayed. However after the past week or so, these thoughts will not leave my head and I decided it was time to say goodbye.

But, why? Well, it's a bit hard for me to say. I can explain why I think it is necessary for me to leave, so I will. If you have ever talked to me and gotten to know me just a bit, you will know I am quite an irresponsible teenager. I get in to trouble, I dropped school, and just recently, my car got towed. The reason I am so open about these things is because we have one life, and I believe that hiding things from people is what cowards do, and I will not pretend to be someone that I am not. I am and will always be responsible for my actions. Anyways, I started rambling. My car got towed, so I no longer have a ride to friend's houses, the store, or a job if I decided to get one. This completely changed my plans I had for this new year. I had decided to get myself a job and stop being on the computer so much. So, since my car got towed and I did not have the money to get it back, I sold them the title and let them do as they wish. I will not complain, I will not beg for money. However, now I need a car. I am now in the process of trying to sell either A) My computer; or B) The parts. I will then use this money, and some money I have saved up, and put a downpayment on a car I will [hopefully] be more responsible with.

Well, you said you had thought about this a lot, even before this whole car situation. What sparked those thoughts? This is the part that is hard for me to explain. Sometimes in life, you get certain emotions or feelings that seem as if they have no real reason to be felt, it just happens. I will wake up some mornings feeling like I do not belong here, or that I shouldn't be here anymore. I have really let myself go ever since these feelings began to occur. I told myself I would be a better me, not a new me, but a better me this year. But as 2017 came faster than ever, I found myself being even worse. Sleeping in more, spending too much time with my thoughts that obviously weren't healthy.

In this time period, I was talking to a few staff members. One in particular really helped me forget about everything. For a week straight we would just call and talk when I woke up, never having any plans on what to talk about, we just talked. And laughed. And smiled. And enjoyed ourselves. And before that, it was myself, this person, and another person. We got on quite well, and we even had a secret chat of our own where we just talked. It was nice to feel exclusive, loved. However, I fell out with one of these staff members quite unfortunately. I know you have read this, and I apologize for arguing with you, or doing anything you did not like. I am sorry for annoying you when I did so. I wish we would have continued talking as friends for the time I remained staff, but things do not always go as planned. And for the other staff member, the one that we talked just us, the one I snapchatted everyday, and the one I eventually grew upset with for no reason, I am sorry too. I am sorry for making you upset, or making you feel like you did something wrong. And I am sorry that I wasn't as good of a person as you thought I was.

Sorry that things got deep there. I got carried away in my feelings. Let me say this:
Thank you for making my experience as staff on ManaCube (and MineVast) so great. When I applied I had no idea I was getting myself into such a great experience and group of friends. I wish everyone the best of luck in anything they want to do in life, whether it be big or small, because support is what everyone needs to get off the ground.

Thank you.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hey mix, to start off I'm sad that your leaving but happy that you put yourself first. I never talked to you much, but you seemed like a really chill dude and I regret not spending time with you. Anyways good luck on your car.

Best regards, JuanitoG

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Goodbye mix, hopefully you'll be able to return sometime in the future. I give you my sinceresst apologies for what has happened and I know that things will get better. If you ever need a friend to talk to I'm here. Best of luck on life my friend. <3

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I did not know you well, but from being on Parkour with you I could already tell you were a great and sincere guy. I'm was siked about being able to work with you but I understand life takes its course. I genuinely hope you come back soon. Good luck in the future, if you need a random person to talk to, just hit me up :).

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Wow Mix, this came so suddenly...

It was a great time being staff with you and watching you grow to Moderator. I wish we could have been closer and not distant as we were but it was my fault though, honestly. Message me on discord whenever you want to talk, I would be glad to see how you are.

Stay an amazing and awesome person J. Good luck with what the future may hold in store for you.

- Manyrain

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Goodbye, Mix. You were always a good person (and staff member, in that matter) whenever I saw you on. It's sad to see you go. I wish you good luck on your car, and I hope to see you again. ;)

Also, Mudblokey told me to tell you this (she can't remember her password for her forums acc.): "Mix, you were my favorite mod. I hope life gets better for you! :D"

Last edited:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Goodbye Mix, we're going to miss you so much! I hope everything works out for you in the long run, and good luck for the future. Hopefully we will all see you again <3

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
Hey Mix,

I remember playing with you a few months ago you're one of the most down to earth people and it is really sad to see you go. There's always gonna be ruff patches here and there and it can only be accounted for by our actions but you're right we only get one life so live it. Hopefully things work out for you and I know you're not looking for Sympathy or Pity but I feel for you bro. You have a whole year in store for you though keep your head up and just keep moving. Always Forward, Forward always. Sometimes backwards to move forward.

Till then, See you soon
Pqcket

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
This post legit made me feel sad that you are leaving. It also left me with a shit ton of respect for you as a person. You were a pretty good moderator and you played parkour which instantly makes you cool. It will be a shame to see you go. Mad respect man.

Last edited:

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Well. I'm honestly lost for words. What you've said about yourself takes a lot of courage and thought. I guess in a way you contradicted yourself by doing this. But regardless I'm glad that you made an informed choice and thought about yourself and your future.

I still remember the times we had together. I'll be honest with you, when a staff member that I've never spoken to joins that discord call, I don't know what'll happen or it'll be awkward. But I do know that we're on the same boat. We might not get a long but as long as there's a possibility that we do, I'll take it. And I'm glad you were one of those. Feels like yesterday that we were parkouring together. For a solid week or two, we enjoyed times together, even if Emma and Shron were ripping into the pair of us *insert Shron's dolphin clicks and whistles*.

You know what? I'm gonna say it. I don't care that you're better than me at parkour!

(Mix will understand :D)

When you recently got promoted I felt a sense of relief. Like you'd joined the dark side. Muhahahah. Even if it wasn't for long it was great whilst it lasted.

I wish you the best of luck in the future and don't hesitate to hit me up on Snapchat. I ain't promising any streaks, (I know you don't like that). But I'll definitely be willing to talk like the good old times.

Good luck, Mix. *insert clip of factory on fire that I sent to you Snapchat* your mixtape will always be on fire.
From your favourite brown boy, Ali.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Well. I'm honestly lost for words. What you've said about yourself takes a lot of courage and thought. I guess in a way you contradicted yourself by doing this. But regardless I'm glad that you made an informed choice and thought about yourself and your future.

I still remember the times we had together. I'll be honest with you, when a staff member that I've never spoken to joins that discord call, I don't know what'll happen or it'll be awkward. But I do know that we're on the same boat. We might not get a long but as long as there's a possibility that we do, I'll take it. And I'm glad you were one of those. Feels like yesterday that we were parkouring together. For a solid week or two, we enjoyed times together, even if Emma and Shron were ripping into the pair of us *insert Shron's dolphin clicks and whistles*.

You know what? I'm gonna say it. I don't care that you're better than me at parkour!

(Mix will understand :D)

When you recently got promoted I felt a sense of relief. Like you'd joined the dark side. Muhahahah. Even if it wasn't for long it was great whilst it lasted.

I wish you the best of luck in the future and don't hesitate to hit me up on Snapchat. I ain't promising any streaks, (I know you don't like that). But I'll definitely be willing to talk like the good old times.

Good luck, Mix. *insert clip of factory on fire that I sent to you Snapchat* your mixtape will always be on fire.
From your favourite brown boy, Ali.
I dont care that you broke your elbow

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey Mix, man it sucks to see you go but I'm glad that your going to get right with everything. I really wish you luck in your life. I'm gonna miss you man. Hopefully you can comeback soon!! :D Aslo mix if you ever want to talk you have my discord. :^)

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
I honestly can't even begin to think about what going through all of that, and still currently going through it, is like. I know this is just a post on a website that can't physically help you out there, and I wish so badly that it could, but please just remember that all of us, staff and players alike, are all cheering you on. We all want you to be the most successful person we know you can be, and I think I can speak for everyone that from how you've acted and behaved towards the people on this server and the server itself, you have limitless potential. We all thank you sincerely for your time on this server, and just as a final note;

Give 'em hell out there.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I regret that I didn't spend as much time with you as I would have liked, but Life is Life, and I understand the troubles you are going through. Please take care and be more careful in the future :p
[Yes that was supposed to be a pun]

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Mix you'll definitely be missed by Staff members and players alike. You are an amazing person and a great staff member. You have done so much for this server, and it'll be sad to see you go.

Good luck with everything!

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Mix, we are all sad to see you go. You will be deeply missed by both us, the staff team, as well as many other players here on the server. You were a great staff member and a great person, and always seemed to bring joy into our day. I hope that everything works out for you in the next few months, as we are all hoping for the best. We will always be here if you need anything, and don't be afraid to stop by if you ever get a chance. Good Luck Mix, we'll miss you.
- Ryan

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Mixtape, you we're such a great staff member and always so fun to be around. Your story here is truly eye-opening and I think anyone could understand why you are stepping down. Thank you for helping Manacube and making it a better place.

-Cheech

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Mix, when I first met you, to be honest I had no clue who you were, mainly because I had never really went to Survival. We were trained in the same set of two, and I'm glad to have met you.

Hate to see you go, but I'd rather wish you off with good luck. May your future endeavors succeed.

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Mix, I don't know you that well, but when I do talk to you, you always make me laugh. Thanks for making my experiences here just a little better! :p
I wish good luck to you and whatever path you choose in the future.