Name Change

Ratings
I changed my name, and on skyblock my island didn't transfer. Because of this, I was wondering if I could get my island back?

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You definitely can get it back. But we have to be on the server at the same time. I will be on over the weekend. Just use /staff to look for me. Or ask a staff member to skype me when you are on. If I'm near a computer I'll come on and transfer it.

Hi, I just changed my username on Skyblock from xxOkaami to KytoKellzo. When I went onto the store to claim my rank for SB, it said I have to wait before receiving this free basket. What does this mean? It didn't happen when I claimed my rank on Creative.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hi, I just changed my username on Skyblock from xxOkaami to KytoKellzo. When I went onto the store to claim my rank for SB, it said I have to wait before receiving this free basket. What does this mean? It didn't happen when I claimed my rank on Creative.
It just means you have to wait. Also, This thread was from January. You might want to contact someone rather than responding and bumping a dead thread.