Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,756 83
Hello,

As most of you know name changing will be implemented to Minecraft on February 4th.

Please be aware that not all of Minevast plugins support the UUID system yet, and if you change your username you may lose some of your data.

This is a brand new feature, and even the plugins that are UUID compatible are unknown of any future bugs that may come with name changing.

We recommend to stay away from changing anything but capitalization in your username for the time being.

I will post another thread once it is safe to change usernames

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 643

░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░
░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░
░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░
░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░
▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░
▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌
▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌
▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌
░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░
░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░
░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░
░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░
░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░
░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░
░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░
▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░
░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄
░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░
░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄
░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░
▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░
░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░
░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀
░░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░
░╔╗║░╔═╗░═╦═░░░░░╔╗░░╔═╗░╦═╗░
░║║║░║░║░░║░░░░░░╠╩╗░╠═╣░║░║░
░║╚╝░╚═╝░░║░░░░░░╚═╝░║░║░╩═╝

Nate4creeper

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Nate4creeper
Nate4creeper
MVP+
Ratings
40 12
name change

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
The name changing for most donators in all fairness because we have /nick. But I can see how this will create a problem so thanks for giving us a heads up on this Dacon!

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
lol i think the only thing i wana change is the "C" I Wanna make it Capital xD does it do any cahnged for caps?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,756 83
lol i think the only thing i wana change is the "C" I Wanna make it Capital xD does it do any cahnged for caps?
We recommend to stay away from changing anything but capitalization in your username for the time being.
So yes, you can change capitalization.

Please help!! I've already changed my username before reading this and everything is gone! Can you at least give me back my VIP rank? My old username is jellywelly_99 and my new username is UncleWithHimself .

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
Dacon, I am sincerely sorry for this. I changed my username in Minecraft before logging in to MineVast and checking the forums, so I was not aware of your situation. My new username is Cubuic, and my old one is Tylerman88. I understand if you are unable to restore my data at the moment, but I am hoping you will find a way. Thank you in advance.

(P.S. If I change my username back to my original one in one month, will my data be restored?)
(P.P.S Are you able to give me ownership of my original plots, premium rank, and permanent advanced WorldEdit? Those are all the things I had before changing my username. Is that less of a hassle for you? If not, I can just wait the 30 days.)

Last edited:
Ratings
Oh no! I changed my name this morning, I hadn't seen this post! My old name was OverlordLara, and I don't want to lose my to plots! If I changed it back to my old name when the 30 day's pass, will I get my plots back? I want it all back ;-;

Ratings
just saying will everything change to are new names like the voting system because i'm 8th place right now :D but i kinda do wish i saw this before i change my name polaryt and i'm kinda mad at my self for doing it i really want try and kept doing the votes will it count still? i was wandering if it would change or no

Ratings
Well, Lucky for all of you because my brother thought it would be funny to see what happened _._ I lost EVERYTHING! PV'S RANKS LEVELS EXP NICKS EVERYTHING! Would You Mind GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK?

Status
Not open for further replies.