Name Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Well, Lucky for all of you because my brother thought it would be funny to see what happened _._ I lost EVERYTHING! PV'S RANKS LEVELS EXP NICKS EVERYTHING! Would You Mind GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK?
Blake, Ask Dacon Nicely, And u can get ur shit back ^_^

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
Well, Lucky for all of you because my brother thought it would be funny to see what happened _._ I lost EVERYTHING! PV'S RANKS LEVELS EXP NICKS EVERYTHING! Would You Mind GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK?
If you tell me your old IGN and your new IGN I can set your global UUID to your old IGN. Although for this to work you had to have logged in with your old name today or last night.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
@Dacon, do you think I could have my Vast on all servers and my VIP on skyblock? I don't need anything else on my new IGN, although my other things would be nice, if it's too much work, don't worry about it.
Old IGN: mckeeni
New: TripleLove

minecrft

ELITE
minecrft
minecrft
ELITE
Ratings
I changed my name it minecrft, lost my rank and stuff, I was minecrft_man_8. I did not see the warning until I had already changed it :/ I was Vast on the other servers, and VIP on skyblock

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Guys Guys, it says it on the MOTD "DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME"
Read it guys :)
I didn't think I'd lose a rank I'd payed for! :p
Besides, I don't ever see the MOTD. It always says "can't connect to server", but it works when I double click on it.

Ratings
......heh......I suppose that reading this might have been helpful before I changed my username, hm? Well, at least I know this now, and I did manage to get back what I cared about. Unfortunately, it’s not the case for some people. We really need a more effective way to spread this information. Can we perhaps make this a daily message of some sort on the server? Something that appears in chat when you log in?

EDIT: Wait. Upon reading Fastball’s post, I realize that this apparently did happen at some point, though I haven’t seen it. Did it get taken off?

Skills2Quest

MVP
Skills2Quest
Skills2Quest
MVP
Ratings
Upon reading Fastball’s post, I realize that this apparently did happen at some point, though I haven’t seen it. Did it get taken off?
It was Viral on the Server for about a Month that it was released. I think it should be put up in the center of the Hub somewhere, stating that if you change(d) your IGN via Mojang that all Data(s) will be lost and will require xDacon and/or Staff's Attentions.

I lost my account information due to name change because one of my friends changed my name... My old Username was Cookie_Plays_12 and my new one is Cherrioz

Status
Not open for further replies.