Rejected Natural Islands - Hard/Expert (need testers to decide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: _ButterNarwhal_ (Helpers: belgianboi, Pebble_)

Map Name: Natural Islands

Photos:

1564622884864.png

1564623097627.png

1564623203541.png

I would add more but the files were too large for the server to process. I hope this is enough! If you'd like more I'll try adding some.

Plot information (owner and ID):

1564623331059.png

Builder/jump count information:

1564623425148.png

Difficulty

Difficulty varies in my opinion. The parkour itself I would rate medium, but the length (according to the submission information post) makes it expert and up. I think the only way to identify the difficulty is to have testers complete it and say what they think.

Attachments

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Sorry but I have to give you a -1 :c

The theme is unoriginal, there are already a lot of "Biomes" and "Islands" maps, the build is okay, you put a lot of detail into it but it's all separated and there's not really a center build, but the parkour is the area where you could improve most. Remember if you're going to make the jumps medium difficulty (like you have), make the length of the map fit medium as well. If you're going to have a length fit for Insane maps (like you have), make the parkour difficulty fit Insane and not Easy/Medium like you have here.

Still, good luck c:

Ratings
Sorry but I have to give you a -1 :c

The theme is unoriginal, there are already a lot of "Biomes" and "Islands" maps, the build is okay, you put a lot of detail into it but it's all separated and there's not really a center build, but the parkour is the area where you could improve most. Remember if you're going to make the jumps medium difficulty (like you have), make the length of the map fit medium as well. If you're going to have a length fit for Insane maps (like you have), make the parkour difficulty fit Insane and not Easy/Medium like you have here.

Still, good luck c:
Okay, thank you so much! <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,
Unfortunately, I will be rejecting this map for the following reasons. Firstly, the theme is very unoriginal as there are already many maps using the same theme. I like the build but I find it very messy. The parkour should be more varied as most of the jumps are the same throughout the map, the parkour is pretty easy and the length is very long, I personally don't think they fit well together, also while going through the map there was an abundance of exploits.
Thank you for submitting this map and I would love to see more from you!
Luci

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.