Need a Little Help

Hi everyone! Sorry to be making this thread to waste you time. However, i'm trying to upload my avatar that I want to my profile on the website. It won't let me after it is 100% done. When I press "okay", it doesn't upload the avatar nor sets it as it. Please get back to me when you can.

Cheers,
Ally.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hi! Have you tried this:

Your profile on the top right > avatar > choose file?

I don't think the 'use Minecraft avatar's works.

Thanks! :)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Hi! Have you tried this:

Your profile on the top right > avatar > choose file?

I don't think the 'use Minecraft avatar's works.

Thanks! :)
(I think they're doing that but it's not working)

I've gotten the same problem in the past. How many pixels is the picture? 200x200 is the recommended so if its lower than that there's your problem.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Hi everyone! Sorry to be making this thread to waste you time. However, i'm trying to upload my avatar that I want to my profile on the website. It won't let me after it is 100% done. When I press "okay", it doesn't upload the avatar nor sets it as it. Please get back to me when you can.

Cheers,
Ally.
It's all to do with file size, could be compatibility issues with whatever photo you're using. Also keep in mind, that you can't actually link your account if that was something you wanted/tried to do. Currently being looked into so be patient with that.

Ratings
23 1
Ok, I had the same issue so I am here to help! Try making the photo smaller, or zooming in. Trust me, it helps. Te recommended file size is around 200x200 pixels, or a square, so when you reduce the size to more of the size of a square it will allow it to work! :D

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2

Cheers,
Ally.
Is there a particular avatar you're trying to use? Like what mine is or?