Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
The Point of this post is to help new players and some older players as well, the idea is to reset the nether or make blazes buyable in the shop. I got a few people that asked me this and I wanted to know if it could happen because it looks like it was never fully reset at all.

Ratings
This would help people like me that wren't on when the nether was released. We couldnt get stuff unlike the people that have been playing for many years. This is just 1 idea of many that would help new players stay on the server and would like and keep on playing!

Last edited:

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
I think the nether should be reset some a lot of people have benefited from the nether. The resources are slowly dying and its getting more difficult to find resources. I think this is an amazing idea :D

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
All I really have to say here is, well, Yes.

Kyle

Donator
Ratings
I was thinking of making the nether an addition to the regular skyblock, but nether themed.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I was thinking of making the nether an addition to the regular skyblock, but nether themed.
That cannot be done easily, and would be an inconvenience in comparison to simply resetting.

There would also be a very limited supply in that "nether" which runs out easily.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Yes, I think it would be awesome if it could be reset like once a week or every 2 weeks. Last time I was down there, it looked like there wasn't much left. :D

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Yes, I think it would be awesome if it could be reset like once a week or every 2 weeks. Last time I was down there, it looked like there wasn't much left. :D
Personally that seems a bit too regular for me, but yeah, I agree with the idea.

Ratings
1 1
I agree with this because most of the stuff in the nether has been either looted or already taken and for members who can't fly this is a pain because they cant find nothing. That being said I think it should be reset every now and then even if it's once every 2 months.