New Account on here xD

HeiwanaYama

Donator
Ratings
Just to tell everyone: I need to change my account and my new name will be HeiwanaKaze. Please don't try to message me or comment on this account. Thanks for reading xD :p

Ratings
Heh its okay xD my email got messed up so I didn't think i could change it xD anyways thanks for the info xD appreciated :D

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I am just curious, what does the symbol on your profile picture mean?

Ratings
The one on my new account means windy or wind and the one on my old account meant dangerous (I think xD) Hope that helped ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1484681203][/DOUBLEPOST]HeiwanaYama means Peaceful Mountain and HeiwanaKaze means Peaceful Wind xD

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
The one on my new account means windy or wind and the one on my old account meant dangerous (I think xD) Hope that helped ;)
Ye it does help, I am just intrigged by those types of symbols :D

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
wait if you are AmeliaBuilds and I remember someone named Amelia. Its Name__Loading btw . Remember from parkour like a year ago. Your sister was online around then aswell I think. Either this or I am thinkng of the wrong person lmao

Ratings
OMG! Hey xD I didn't realise it was you :D:D:p Also the girl I was online with isn't really my sister she just pretends a lot xD She is actually one of my best friends in real life xD :rolleyes: