Rejected (new name)Barkitecture. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

feinn

MVP+
acica
acica
MVP+
Ratings
23 1
Thanks for your feedback! As for the length of the map fits insane, I change some of the jumps before the drop and inside the building! They are now a bit harder and varied. Feel free to check them out! C:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Thanks for your feedback! As for the length of the map fits insane, I change some of the jumps before the drop and inside the building! They are now a bit harder and varied. Feel free to check them out! C:
I still think it needs a bit of a buff on difficulty (or increase the map length). Otherwise, not bad at all, the variability you added definitely helps. Also, at the beginning, it appears that the flower pot jump is impossible, so you should fix that.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
_666x

First off! i would like to say i appriciate the effort you all put in to making this

But i dont really get how the build coralates with the theme, the build seems... unfinished? maybe, theres something just missing for me.
As for the parkour, theres a fair few repeating jumps and a lot of skips. I also didnt really see any originality in it, But you would be able to maybe fix these issues.

Over all if you put a bit more work into it i feel like it would be a pretty decent map!

Have a nice day!
-Nick

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,
Unfortunately, I'm going to be rejecting this map for the following reasons;
Firstly, I feel like the build is unoriginal due to it being mostly around a tree, treemaps are very unoriginal as there are already many maps revolving around them. I personally don't like the build either, I find it unattractive and messy to look at. The parkour and length definitely fit the insane difficulty, but I found that some jumps could get repetitive throughout the map, I also found myself lost and confused at some points.
Thank you for submitting this map, and I'd love to see more from you!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.