Rejected New Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey!

Sorry but I would personally deny this map. Most of it is just pixel art, which isn't accepted anymore because basically you can copy pixel art from the internet and stuff. And we wouldn't want to see it what you can do.

We also already have a food based map. Also this map just doesn't look like a hard map. It looks like an easy or a medium. Definitely not a hard difficulty map

-Sophie

Grammar and spelling edit

Last edited:
thank you for your reply, but have you even done the parkour yet to verify it? Also i said at the most a hard map but medium is fine. also the pixel art that we had made was totally from us and us alone, and on the forums it stated that they don't except pixel art anymore unless if it is not the main subject or the majority of the builds in the plot, which in fact we only had 3 real pixel arts that were not supposed to be flat. And never judge a book by its cover.

jencorn

MVP
jencorn
jencorn
MVP
Ratings
Hey!

Sorry but I would personally deny this map. Most of it is just pixel art, which isn't accepted anymore because basically you can copy pixel art from the internet and stuff. And we wouldn't want to see it what you can do.

We also already have a food based map. Also this map just doesn't look like a hard map. It looks like an easy or a medium. Definitely not a hard difficulty map

-Sophie

Grammar and spelling edit
I agree with you Sophie! ;P

ForeverTeletubby

MVP
ForeverTeletubby
ForeverTeletubby
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I kind of agree with some of Sophie's points, but there are also some others I would like to state.

1st thing, it's not a fantastic parkour build

2nd thing, the jumps aren't too creative

I wouldn't know what to do with this course, but I am tilted on the deny side...

Overall, not a "terrible" course...

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Hey, there!

Let me just say, this map is a
bad course.

The jumps are NOT creative at all.

Most of it is just pixel art, and the things that aren't, I don't even know what they are/they are bad.

Plus, we already have a lot of food maps.

Sorry if I'm too harsh, but I would deny this map.

Best of luck!
-AweGG

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey MoltenSlime,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this map.
The theme is overused, the jumps are repetitive and not really creative and most of the build is pixelart. Pixelart needs to stand out of the masses in quality to be accepted, since it is overused too.
Thank you for submitting this course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.