Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
As many of you know there's a new rank coming to Minevast. But there's a couple problems with that. People that had Sponsor and Vast before the whole Dumb Vip,Vip+ thing came should get it for free. The poor people who bought those ranks got nothing out of it and same goes with blackbeard people paid for that rank and a couple days later it wasn't a rank anymore and they didn't get anything from it and all it is was a waste of those poor peoples money. Hope the server knows people work very very hard for there money, And when they waste money on ranks that got taken away from them and get nothing it's messed you. So what I'm asking and a lot of other people are to is that people who bought Vast,Sponsor before the whole EULA thing and bleackbeard they should get the New rank for free and maybe people who bought Blackbeard get a little extra with it.

Thank you :)
-Seanie

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
I agree with seanie. People spend there money on those ranks. As a sponsor/vast before EULA we should get them back. It is only the right thing TBH... <:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I somewhat agree. I feel that people that bought both Sponsor and a rank on pre-EULA islands should get a discount on a new rank or get it for free. But I'd be happy with whatever happens. Doesn't hurt to dream :D

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I agree with MonkeyPlanet. I was legacy Vast. i spent money on this amazing server. But to be honest i do not care what happens, as i spent that money a long time ago.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I don't know if you were ever aware of the price VIP and VIP+ costs now? Why should people, who had Vast, would get this for free? They paid less for it.. so this makes no sense.
I can understand that people are frustrated, but in the end, you cannot really decide it.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
Exactly what shron said. Not only is VIP and VIP+ server-wide, Vast costed less than VIP+, if anything Vast players have an upgrade. Now as for sponsor, I'm almost positive that nobody ACTUALLY paid 200 dollars for it, there was almost always a sale or something going on. If you already have VIP+ you will clearly get a discount as you will just have to upgrade your rank, not purchase an entirely new one.

Ratings
Well it could go both ways. Yes its wrong that people dont get the next rank free. But if they did Eula will sue the server and their is a rule for owning a server and you have to follow it and one of the rules says that you cant give out free ranks or money,crates etc... SO that is why the server didnt give u a free rank-up

Status
Not open for further replies.