Rejected Newb Parkour - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: GeekyGamerYT
  • Map name: Newb Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home GeekyGamerYT
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Medium (In my opinion)
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 65

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I apologize in advance for saying this, but this map is pretty terrible. The whole map is just a huge cube of dirt with and ugly interior and absolutely no block variety (I can only see solid block jumps and a few fences at the end). Moreover, this map is highly unattractive, and I honestly think this is a joke map as the easiest spelling mistakes are being made on signs, for example, you have spelt "Enter", "Entr". In addition to this, some of these jumps are impossible to do without speed, momentum, or ice, namely the three 5 block jumps right at the end. -1

Good luck,
Allie

I made the map terrible on purpose, its called newb parkour, so the theme is stuff that "noobs" would use to build, like dirt and sponge, also, there are no 5 block jumps, those are 4 block jumps, I tested the entire map more than 5 times, and that end part more than 20 times, so it is possible. But the misspelt signs are on purpose, to make the level look even more terrible.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I understand the idea of using dirt and other 'beginner' materials, but I would probably build it with a mixture of brown wool and dirt, just adding a little more detail since its okay but not very appealing +0

Ratings
8 1
I think it is a nice Idea to make a noob parkour. I also agree with aquamadii that you could use a mixture of brown wool and dirt and add a bit more detail. Furthermore you could maybe use the dirt blocks with grass on top (instead of the regular dirt) on some places since they are a bit prettier in my opinion.
+0

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi GeekyGamerYT,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.

The theme is not really good, it's original, but not really interesting. The build is pretty bad, pretty simple and not attractive. The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive ; try to add ice, fence, more ladders, slime, soul sand etc... And it's a bit long for a medium.
However like said before, the theme is original.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.