Nixi02's Snake Parkour

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
As you may notice... we are adding and reviewing again more maps. I will let them know about and it will hopefully be added soon.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
If you mean the tower with tones of rows of wool in it that you have to climb, that was added ages ago to the donor section as it isn't an actual parkour.

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
If you mean the tower with tones of rows of wool in it that you have to climb, that was added ages ago to the donor section as it isn't an actual parkour.
This one was donor insane and was made long before what I think you're talking about. Is it the quartz thing with blue and orange snake thingies?

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Sorry I was thinking of a different one, I wasn't aware of that parkour at all and had never seen it, I will add it to my list to be put on parkour if it is still on a plot.

Ratings
7 1
Is it like the snake parkour prestonplayz plays on some of his parkour videos? Or is it like the parkour for mineplex, but, then go deleted?

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
Is it like the snake parkour prestonplayz plays on some of his parkour videos? Or is it like the parkour for mineplex, but, then go deleted?
I don't watch Prestonplayz so I dunno.
It's like the old mineplex one except it doesn't disappear and reappear.