Not open for further replies.

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Hey Elephant3! I just went and checked out your parkour. The pros I have are that there is a good variety of jumps and it seems like it fit okay in the medium difficulty. It is also an original build. The problem is the build itself. The build is simply too dull and bland to be accepted. Keep working hard, I know you can come up with something great.

maddiemaid

VIP+
maplebun_
maplebun_
VIP+
Ratings
you're very persistent, i've seen multiple map submissions from you in this past week alone, lol. good luck with your maps!! :p

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Elephant3,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. It is accurate to the theme, but it is quite 2d and plain. I understand it is difficult to add a lot of shape and detail to a notebook as it is a flat item, but I would suggest trying to add a bit more shape and depth where possible, as well as maybe adding in some more coloured blocks on the cover and pages, to create more detail to make the build more eye catching.
The parkour is well varied. You used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps, so well done!
I did find the path of the parkour a bit confusing at points. You did use signs at points to show where to go, but it would be great if you could be a bit more descriptive, maybe using arrows as well, as a few sections especially in the inside were a bit confusing.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.