Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
  • Plot: /plot visit sg_2601 4
  • ID: -120;65
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Tried by: Carjay610 - Ramste1n - Emmitto - Bonewolf1 - Princ3ssSparkl3s - AbovePvp - SCEQ2216
  • Number of jumps: 42
  • Checkpoints: 1
  • Photos:
2016-07-18_22.00.25.png 2016-07-18_22.00.31.png 2016-07-18_22.00.45.png 2016-07-18_22.00.53.png

Last edited:

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
Great idea!
I love Nutella.
It's a very enjoyable easy map.
Great for people who love Nutella! (I'm one of them :p)
I would love to see this on parkour!
Best of luck and good job!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I love this parkour, however i found some jumps very confusing on the outside, there seems to be two trails but one leads to nowhere and im very confused as to what the waters doing at the bottom. I am going to put it in review until you can get back to me/fix the parkour. Thank you :D

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I love this parkour, however i found some jumps very confusing on the outside, there seems to be two trails but one leads to nowhere and im very confused as to what the waters doing at the bottom. I am going to put it in review until you can get back to me/fix the parkour. Thank you :D

Oh, the water it´s there because at the first moment, we didn´t realize that people doesn´t hurt when they fall at parkour. That is something we can change. And I´ll try to change that of the two trails <3 Thanks

[DOUBLEPOST=1473298187,1473297587][/DOUBLEPOST]
/plot visit sg_2601 4. I repaired everything you said. It´s all right.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Okay thank you for fixing I'll have another look tonight :)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Map accepted! I love this course as its so cute, However, it has been changed to an easy course instead of medium. Cant wait to see more maps from you :)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Map accepted! I love this course as its so cute, However, it has been changed to an easy course instead of medium. Cant wait to see more maps from you :)
I´m going to make a new parkour in some days. What do you think about Jake Parkour? If I change some details, can it be accepted? Like the colors, maybe. And... I have 3 maps accepted, how can I get my Mapper Rank??? And I´m also donator, In forums I don´t have a tag. Please help :/

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
I thought you needed three maps implemented to get mapper. I have three accepted and haven't asked for mapper because of that. I don't remember who told me they needed to be implemented to get mapper, but it was a parkour staff member, Mod+. If I'm wrong and you only need them accepted to get mapper, could you also ask Dacon for my mapper rank? Thank you.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I thought you needed three maps implemented to get mapper. I have three accepted and haven't asked for mapper because of that. I don't remember who told me they needed to be implemented to get mapper, but it was a parkour staff member, Mod+. If I'm wrong and you only need them accepted to get mapper, could you also ask Dacon for my mapper rank? Thank you.
I have three maps accepted, too. I will message Dacon as possible <3

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Yes, we are not completely clear on that rule, however we think that they have to be put on parkour for you to get the rank. I was meaning that I was going to check on the server to see if you already had three maps on the server. Sorry for the confusion!

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Thanks craftmaster1133!! And Ryan, I posted there monthes ago. And my three maps are:
Plants vs Zombies
Nutella Parkour
Stitch Parkour

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Alright, I do believe that they have to be added to the server first. Once, we add them to the server, you will be able to get your mapper rank. As for the donator forum, I would go ahead and post there again if you have not gotten your tag in that amount of time. :)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Alright, I do believe that they have to be added to the server first. Once, we add them to the server, you will be able to get your mapper rank. As for the donator forum, I would go ahead and post there again if you have not gotten your tag in that amount of time. :)
Thanks!!! Really =D