Rejected Ocean Wonders - Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean Wonders
Made By TermlessStorm84
Hard Difficulty (I think)
Built on TermlessStorm84's Plot
Screenshots should be added... (If I did it correctly)

Please consider adding my map to the parkour courses. It would be an honor for me. :D

Attachments

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is actually a pretty common one. Avoid using any themes that has been used before, so take a look around the Parkour world to make sure your theme will be unique.
- The build is not too bad, other than the fact that it doesn't look too appealing to look at. The builds are scattered all over the place and don't form one structure. Having small builds all over the place also causes the course to look messy, since the jumps will be in between it all and float around. Instead, try having one bigger center structure where you build the jumps on. Also, try avoiding using too many barriers as this may confuse the players or interfere with the course due to being unable to see invisible blocks's hitboxes.
- The jumps are decent but repetitive. Try using a wide variety of jumps so that it doesn't get too boring. You have already used a few varieties in jumps, but keep on adding more in a row. This will make the course more interesting and overall fun to do.
- The length would suit the difficulty, but considering the jumps I'd say it is only a medium difficulty.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.