SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello!

Unfortunately this theme is unoriginal as there are already maps to do with this theme such as ocean waves and CrabRave.
The main build is floating islands//parkour which is not allowed. Try having a main build to your island and build your parkour around that main build. I love the small sea animals/builds though! They are adorable.
The difficulty of your map is very inconsistent and is the length of an insane map. The jumps vary between the easy, medium and hard difficulty. Your map has regular jumps, ice , ladders and fences- try to add more variance such as heads, flower pots, trapdoors, etc. Floating parkour is not allowed.

I hope this helps! c;

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello jlme, jellykrish, and AJAM06,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around oceans (Coral, OceanWaves, Octopus). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build has really nice aspects to it but most of these aspects are hidden by floating parkour or random floating items. Next time try making only one main build that is easily viewable and the main focus.

The PARKOUR is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, fence, and ice. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. The parkour would fit the difficulty of a medium and the length was more of an insane, try evening these out!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.