Officially leaving soon...

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
I've made multiple posts about me leaving the server but this time, its for real. BUT I wont be leaving just get; I promised myself awhile back that I wont let myself leave this server until I have an A. so be watching out for when that happens ;) . but as for why I'm leaving, well lately I feel as though I'm not very wanted in the community anymore and that people have been ignoring me a lot. as for those that were my friends in this long ass 3 year journey on this server. I bid you farewell and I hope you all have wonderful lives.

also if u wish to talk to me just pm me on discord @FlawIsHere#2753
and byebye :p

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
J A M E S ! ! ! nuuu, please dont leave me, it is sad seeing a member of the community leaving because of certain people. It is fun being your friend and you give me tips on my builds. ;-;

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
AwEeE don't gooo ;-;

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Aw James,

The reason for why you're leaving is sad to hear. You should do what you think is best however and if leaving is, there's nobody stopping you really - it's in your own hands. Since you aren't leaving just yet, good luck with getting that sweet A rank, I know you can do that! Though I hope they'll give you B+, just to make you stay a little longer c;

Goodbye, see you around hopefully!