oh no

Ratings
oh no my introduction

hello people of the earth, my name is kiwi and I really love kpop (korean pop music/hiphop/ballad/rnb). my ign is kiwithepleb. i'm just your average everyday pleb, yanno. i'm like 5 years old and i'm vv immature, I love will and graser a lot (kiingtong & g10), oh and last but not least, i need friends

i don't really curse/cuss but i do say wtf, tf, or lmao sometimes so if you aren't comfortable with that, i'm very sorry. if my way of typing without capital letters in my sentence annoys you, i will try to fix that.

you can normally find me doing parkour or on islands, as i really like playing on those servers. again, my ign is kiwithepleb, so it shouldn't be hard to find me.

anyways that's it because i can't think of anything else to put here.

signing off,

kiwi.

fyi my profile picture is hyeri from girl's day, not me lmao

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Welcome! Enjoy your time on Manacube <3

I will be your friend and sayin "WTF" and "lmao" is normal on Manacube. You will be a great player on here, I will be happy to play with you on Parkour, I can friend you in-game.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Ratings
Welcome! Enjoy your time on Manacube <3

I will be your friend and sayin "WTF" and "lmao" is normal on Manacube. You will be a great player on here, I will be happy to play with you on Parkour, I can friend you in-game.

If you have any questions please PM me.
thank you! I will.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome to Manacube! This server has a great community and great staff! I hope I can see you in game! <3

My IGN: trewer19

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Welcome to Manacube! I hope you have a great time on the server. I am Cheech4, an ex-staff member and forums addict, I'm usually on the forums more than ingame. If you need any help or have any questions and can't get to staff reel free to ask me. :)

Ratings
wassuh man

Welcome to the server, Hope you enjoy your time here and make loads of new friends.
thank you

Welcome to Manacube! This server has a great community and great staff! I hope I can see you in game! <3

My IGN: trewer19
thank you! I hope so too.

Welcome to Manacube! I hope to see you around sometime in game!
thank you. same here!

Welcome to Manacube! I hope you have a great time on the server. I am Cheech4, an ex-staff member and forums addict, I'm usually on the forums more than ingame. If you need any help or have any questions and can't get to staff reel free to ask me. :)
thank you so much, I will!