Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
hi Pulty! :)
I really like the build of this map. It clearly looks like an oil rig, and you've built it in a simple modern style, which works really well with parkour! Nice job on the build again. I'm glad you decided to make something new, and this is really neat! The parkour is integrated really well with the build too.
Where more of my criticisms come in with the map is in the parkour itself. There are quite a few jumps that are too hard for a medium that will very likely need to be nerfed. Also, there are far too little checkpoints (checkpoints should be around every 7-12 jumps). Also, while the head arrows are nice, I think the addition of directional signs would be really helpful, as there were a few places I got a bit lost.
Making some changes to the parkour would make this a total +1 from me! For now, I'll give it a +0.75 because of the parkour.

EDIT: Casey and I have gone through some changes with Pulty and nerfed jumps, as well as added a few more directional signs, as well as talked about adding more variation in the jumps. I'll change my rating to a +1!

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Very nice!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Pulty,

This map is being accepted. The build is great! It definitely represents its original theme. The parkour is fun to do. It is a little hard, but not hard enough to not be a medium. Some of it might be nerfed after acceptance. Overall, the theme is definitely original, the build is nice, and the parkour is nice too. Well done!

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.