Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Seeing as Season 2 is coming to a close, I thought we should all share some good memories this season! This can include group shots, screenshots of chat, etc... BOTH AETHER AND ATLAS COUNT (since atlas is technically olympus, tho aether will always be better)
And lastly, I would like to give a big hand to all of Season 2's staff! Olympus wouldn't be the active and friendly community without ya'll. (I'm going to add a list of all the promos later on JUST for season 2)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Staff Promos:
sil (Helper -> Mod)
courtney/prettyyodd (Player -> Helper)
Hallow (Mod -> Mod+ -> Sr.Mod)
xEricL (player -> Helper -> Mod)
anaxrocks (player -> Helper -> Mod)
IceJellyIce (Mod -> Mod+)
LiLKayla (Mod -> Mod+)
rangedhealer77 (Player -> Helper -> Mod)
Grieks (Player -> Helper)
Warlord (Player -> Helper -> Mod)
Please feel free to correct me!
(does not include promos on other servers...)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I've made some amazing friends on Atlas this season. Sadly, I've seen most of them lose interest in Minecraft... I hope with the upcomming new season, they'll get interested again. It was only when I became staff that I actually started playing Aether. Playing here made me meet some amazing people too. I can't wait for the new season and all it brings with it, including new players!! I'll be doing my best to make this season another great one!!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Crazy to think that so much has happened in only a few months... I’m beyond shocked that I’m SrMod now, but it’s even crazier to think that it happened within the span of a few months, when compared to Season 2 of Olympus!

On one side of the coin, I’m a little 'unhappy' that it is resetting so soon in comparison to the first season, however at the same time, I totally understand why - I feel like players excelled too much, too early on into Season 2, and understand that it likely lost it’s excitement for a lot of people. I hope this season isn’t as OP, so we can enjoy it for a lot longer than just a few months - otherwise, I fear eventually Olympus will turn into Factions in terms of how often it needs to be reset.

However, I am thrilled to be embarking on my third season, and I’m so glad I can say I’ve been here since almost the very beginning - though, I’m not that lucky, haha. Olympus will always hold a very special place in my heart - it is where my crazy ManaCube adventure began, after all.

Here’s to plenty more seasons, plenty more new faces, and plenty more great memories! <3

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
One of my best memories from this season is most definitely the thread dedicated to my spelling errors. That never failed to make me laugh :)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
It was always funny to see people at such high rebirths when the highest you went was 13 lol. I am excited for s3 and I hope there's a bigger challenge and it won't be so easy to rank up.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
okay but, I've always said that Olympus has one of the best communities on Manacube. I have been playing Manacube for a little over a year now, and all of that on Olympus. I've seen many players and staff come and go over the year... but nothing will compare to the constant laughs you can get from Olympus chat.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You guys always make me laugh- ok. And seriously, like hallow... I'm kinda old... but not really... I joined this wonderful server October 7th, 2018 (totally not flexing). O_O
And I think we can all agree on how many players have come and gone... if anyone can remember Pie, he told me he lost interest in Olympus due to several Season 1 players quitting. We will always remember Wincho, who had a tendency of getting on my bad side, along with a good majority of the community.

So honestly, I have to say season 2 has probably been the best season for me... because hey it wasn't so toxic. (even if I was perm muted for like 70-90% of the season..)
But if you thought you'd lose me that easily, I gotta say I'm not leaving this place. It has too many good memories to just let go. Most people probably think I'm totally crazy, but that's okay.

I am intrigued to see what Season 3 will bring, however Islands has officially peaked my interest. I've met so many amazing people there, and I think it's time I moved on. But I'll never forget all the things you have done for me, and I can't thank you all enough for the good times we had together.

Edit: I forgot that the day Season 3 is released I won't be on because I'm going to my grandpa's house for Christmas. I may or may not get snowed in, who knows...

Last edited:

Shnutz

MVP
Shnutz_
Shnutz_
MVP
Ratings
13 1
For me, that season was so short.. I joined in June, so that explains why.
Season 2 was awesome and I am looking forward to Season three :)

Alazka

MVP
Alazka
Alazka
MVP
Ratings
I haven’t been playing for a long time but I love all of the people I have met on Aether so far and I hope I’ll be able to meet even more in the next season. Also love talking to everyone on discord lollll