Olympus Season 3

Ratings
Dear ManaCube players,

I am a player who plays on Olympus quite frequently and I was wondering when is the official release date for Olympus Season 3. Even if there isn't yet an official release date I was wondering also if there was hints scattered on discord, ManaCube's social media or in the games in general.

Kind regards, AyeCheckIt.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Olympus reset not toooo long ago. There is still months left before Olympus season three happens. It's unknown to us as of now

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
As @gapplegal said, Olympus was reset fairly recently.

From my experience, season one lasted ~one year, but this doesn’t mean that next season will be the exact same. I think for now, it’s best not to worry about a new season, as I know in season one, the thought of all progress being entirely reset did cause panic within the community.

There hasn’t, and won’t be any mention or ‘hints’ of a reboot, until such times that there definitely will be a new season. I think the other game modes will get new seasons/updates first, before Olympus gets a third.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I Would say about a year, but it depends how this season will go, No one has any idea if it will happen so it is completely unpredictable of a close timeframe.

As this isn't on the agenda and there are many other modes that need a reset this is on the bottom of the list for now just depends on how quickly certain things can be done and the community demand.