Rejected Olympus

BlackBird552

VIP
BlackBird552
BlackBird552
VIP
Ratings
Played the map and I've gotta say that I really appreciate the fact that you do maps out of enjoyment. That being said the map's theme has been done a lot of times and the parkour doesn't include much variation in the jumps. Also the ending should contain a stone plate located on a specifically colored wool. Overall I have to say that the map plays like an old PK, which I see as a plus cuz I like old maps and their charm. However, when it comes to the map being accepted or not, I can tell that there is a very high chance of this being rejected because of it's unoriginality, the lack of variation in the jumps and the wrong plate + block at the end. I appreciate you building this for fun and I hope to see more from you! Have a nice day king!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello

Unfortunately your map is being REJECTED The theme is not original as there are several other maps with a similar theming, such as "FloatingTrees" and "Asia". We try to keep themes new and interesting so parkour keeps being exciteing to play.

The build itself is also very small, which causes it to be lacking detail and depth. have one main build/island so you can add details that this map is lacking and path your parkour around it. Here is the full map list so you can get inspiration; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HEsY56U5nG0BIql-Ef8ZSBdNgXO-xD2h7g6J0v27t2Y/edit#gid=0

The parkour is easy and very straightforward, there are some repetitive sections as your variation is in clumps. We suggest sing more variation, such as water, heads, slime, cocoa beans, trapdoors, etc. to spread out the variation of the jumps : )

We do hope to see more maps from you in the future!
JustAthenaxD