Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Vaen,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already used a few times, this meaning space based themes.
- The build is not too attractive, the builds are floating around without really having a connection. The end of the course also only exists out of floating blocks, which makes it look messy. Try to extend your build (when having chosen another theme) and incorporate the jumps within the build. This will solve the problem with it looking messy quick and easily.
- The jumps are fun and challenging. One major problem I had however, were the barriers. When in adventure mode, you won't be able to see them at all and they'll start confusing the player, taking away the fun. Try to use less barriers next time, especially having a barrier right above the player's head, making a jump a headhitter without them knowing. Other than that, the jumps used are nice and I'd like to see them back later, with even more variety added to the course to keep it interesting.
- The length would make the course a hard difficulty one. Try to find balance between the length and difficulty of the jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.