outside-plot and around greafed

dogi

Ratings
so for some reason i logged in one day into minevast like 1 week or 2 ago and outside of my plot,others plots,road of my plot, my plot got greafed i was able to repair my plot, HOWEVER the road looks horrible and i was looking for someone to help get it fixed

Ratings
so for some reason i logged in one day into minevast like 1 week or 2 ago and outside of my plot,others plots,road of my plot, my plot got greafed i was able to repair my plot, HOWEVER the road looks horrible and i was looking for someone to help get it fixed
Whoa! That sounds serious. I'm pretty sure for the road, it's either chunks loading, or it's just by accident. Can you describe what's going on for the road? It's rather vague and I won't be able to help you without a proper description.

dogi

Ratings
the middle of it has a Deep hole some blocks are missing suraunding it, i dont think it was an accident also it looks like the plot in front has random holes but tose could have been made by the plot owner which i doubt
also 2 quarts slabs are missing from the front of the plot
my username is Landwii_212

Ratings
the middle of it has a Deep hole some blocks are missing suraunding it, i dont think it was an accident also it looks like the plot in front has random holes but tose could have been made by the plot owner which i doubt
also 2 quarts slabs are missing from the front of the plot
my username is Landwii_212
Hmm. Maybe you could do /plot info on the missing plot. If there is a big hole, maybe it's just chunks loading. If you see bedrock at the base of the plot, it's probably going to be used for a parkour map, or the player just decided to clear the ground off. If it causes you massive lag and there really isn't anything on it, it's considered by staff as a "bad plot". If you find a bad plot, get staff to delete it. Note that lag on plots is caused by the amount of stuff you build on it; the more things, the more lag. Unless you have a good computer, then this won't be much of a problem.