2019-11-07_18.12.29.png

2019-11-07_18.12.39.png

2019-11-07_18.12.50.png

2019-11-07_18.13.02.png

Attachments

Last edited:

piebrian5

Ratings
I believe that there is already a pac man map although this is greatly different as it includes the whole machine and not just the screen so not sure if it’s original or not. The build looks great though good job. Good luck!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a 0

Positives:

• The parkour is varied
  • The parkour fits the insane difficulty
  • The build looks great
Negatives:

• There are already multiple pac-man themed levels
  • In the first room of the parkour, it's just a box with parkour in it; there is no theming
  • This part of the map is not properly marked. In red is what I assumed the route was at first, in green is the actual route:
    confusing.png
  • There are some barriers that should be marked, most importantly these:
    barriers2.png
  • There are too many neos in a row here:
    neos.png
Suggestions:
  • Add some theming in areas that are lacking
  • Clarify where to go in confusing areas
I think if these issues are fixed, then this map has the potential to still be added despite the unoriginal theme. Good luck!

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Giving this a 0

Positives:

• The parkour is varied
  • The parkour fits the insane difficulty
  • The build looks great
Negatives:

• There are already multiple pac-man themed levels
  • In the first room of the parkour, it's just a box with parkour in it; there is no theming
  • This part of the map is not properly marked. In red is what I assumed the route was at first, in green is the actual route: View attachment 19589
  • There are some barriers that should be marked, most importantly these: View attachment 19590
  • There are too many neos in a row here: View attachment 19591
Suggestions:
  • Add some theming in areas that are lacking
  • Clarify where to go in confusing areas
I think if these issues are fixed, then this map has the potential to still be added despite the unoriginal theme. Good luck!
I have now re-did everything in the course and edited the things that seemed odd.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello!

I'm sorry to inform you that your map has unfortunately been rejected due to the following reasons; firstly, although the build is really well done, but the floating parkour makes it look messy, the theme is very unoriginal as we already have a 'Pac-Man' map and many 'Arcade' map. The parkour and length somewhat fit the difficulty of what you're going for, but I found it a bit too easy to be considered an 'Insane' map, but of course, we also wouldn't be able to move it down to an Expert as there would be too many jumps. I also found that the map was a bit repetitive, I found a lot of reoccurring ladders, 'regular blocks', trapdoors, etc.

In the future when creating/submitting maps I'd recommend looking at a list of added parkour maps HERE, I also strongly recommend attaching your parkour to builds, as it makes the map look less messy when looking at it, as well as adding more block variety to your parkour, I recommend using iron bars, doors, brewing stands, chests, enchantment tables, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map, we'd love to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.