Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Name: puhtat
Map Name: Icey Tree
Difficulty: Medium
Pictures:
How to get there: /plot h puhtat 1
(special directions, when you reach the plot it is not the aquarium thing which is what you see when you first enter go past that and you will see the icey tree)
Jumps: 40+

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello puhtat,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several ice-related maps (IceMountain, IceyHeart,) and several tree-related maps (TallTree, Tree.) Before creating a new map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to how a tree might look in the middle of winter, so good job on that! However, it is quite plain, so I would recommend adding more details throughout the build!
The parkour is a bit repetitive with the use of fences and ice throughout. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; glass, heads, vines, and many more types of jumps! The length of the parkour and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.