kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
While I myself do enjoy the theme the parkour is very short mostly headhitters and on the end side there is a redstone part which I think isn't allowed. And I have never seen a map with 2 seperate endings that are worth the same, I don't know if that would be difficult to code maybe?
-1 from me

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
What he stated above

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
I agree with what was stated above, the theme is very unoriginal, lots of biomes/nether/end maps have been created before. Furthermore, overall build is unattractive and short on effort. Although I have not tested this map, I can clearly see that there is not much jump variety, as I can only see ladders and solid block jumps. -1

Good luck,
Allie

Ratings
8 1
Hi,

I like the Idea of two separate endings. However, I do think the parkour is too short. Also maybe don't use too much barriers to jump on, because people don't know where they have to jump and that's kind of annoying.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi AndreiGamerRO,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really good, there is already a lot of "Biomes" map, which is a pretty unoriginal theme. The build is not really good too, it's pretty simple, like using minecraft trees, would be better with more detail. The parkour is not good too, it's pretty repetitive, really confusing in the End part because of barriers, and too short in the Nether part.
However, I think the little house is cute, and choosing your parkour (End or Nether) is an interesting idea.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.