SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Note: People always ask in chat which Parkour courses other people like and find easy. Since I spend a lot of time on only a handful of courses I thought I would share them with you, hopefully to help others! Yet, with these suggestions I am not stating they are the best, however they are the ones I like and enjoy!
Also: I have not listed Expert and Insane courses simply because I do not have much experience with them

Here are my favourite parkour courses, that I particularly enjoy or find are best suited to my ability!

Easy courses
  • LuckyBlock (Easy 1 - Left) - This parkour involves ladder jumps
  • Snow Golem - Mostly involves little 1-2 block jumps however it is quite long
  • Easy 3 Left - Fairly short with some nice jumps. Has a few ladder jumps
Medium Courses
  • Mooshroom - Involves a few ladder jumps and a little exploration for a some jumps
  • Game (opposite mooshroom) - Has ladder jumps but it is very fun!
  • Nether Mountain - Involves some lovely jumps which can be hard to find
Hard Courses (My Favourite Level)
  • Snow Mountain - Involves some tricky jumps to begin with but it is very enjoyable after.
  • TIP:When reaching the top do not jump on the yellow pressure plates as if you land on the bottom ladder you can get to a few more jumps leading to the red pressure plate
  • Clouds - Involves only block jumps (very suitable if you cannot do fence/ladder jumps)
  • Blue/Orange (Hard 5 - Left) - Involves Ladder and fence jumps along with many checkpoints
If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to comment below the parkour with a short description and I may add it to the list if I agree <3

Have a lovely day parkouring!

Last edited:

iPause

Donator
Ratings
10 1
I Like how you made a chart but, These are kind of the basic ones. go further down and find ones you like! (Just a suggestion}

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I Like how you made a chart but, These are kind of the basic ones. go further down and find ones you like! (Just a suggestion}
Yeah. I find usually the ones at the end are a lot harder though. Idk if you come across any gems please tell me <3