Parkour Speed Runs

Ratings
Hey all :)

I have an interesting suggestion for the growing Parkour server.

Some players love to complete parkours as fast as possible. So I was thinking, how about a separate section of the parkour server, dedicated to speed runs? Using /warp speedrun, players can access this area and play the unique set of courses designed for fast navigation, and non stop running and jumping.

The /speed command would be disabled to make the playing field fair. There would be a timer, activated as the first checkpoint of the course is clicked, or perhaps via a pressure plate. Each speed run parkour would have 5 total time intervals, in which the players must complete it. The faster the parkour is completed, the greater the gem reward. (10, 20, 50, 100, 200). Thus, if a player completes it within the 'Hard' time bracket, they get 50 gems, and so on. I.e:

"You completed the parkour in 1 minute, 30 seconds. You have been awarded 50 gems."

There could also be a leader board for each course, with the fastest times (Maybe a Top-10). It would make racing other players more fun, plus give the server another fun sub-section to enjoy, and an attractive new way to earn gems.

i think this idea would be so much fun. Who agrees?

-CoZZa_21 ... AKA BigMrCozza21