Parkour Suggestion - "Attempted" maps

Ratings
In the parkour server, everyone knows that there's two types of glass panes that show up in the map selector, the green which signifies you've completed a map, and the red which shows that you haven't completed a map. I was thinking, there should be a way to show which maps you've visited but haven't finished via a yellow glass pane.

As someone who isn't great at parkour (yet), i often leave maps but can't remember the names (or for some maps, there are no listed names on the signs), and this makes finding the map again more difficult. But if there was an indicator via the yellow glass pane, it would be much easier to find these maps and retry them when confidence and skill is higher.

Coding-wise, I'm not sure how this would work, but I still think it would be a cool feature, and one that might help folks find those maps they started but didn't complete.​

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Personally, I don't play parkour but I think this is a really cool idea!! If you want to see it implemented in game, go make a suggestion on the official suggestions website which can be found here

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I think it's a great idea, and I'm kinda thinking that if you do leave a map and then come back to it, it can tp you to the spot you were before you left! I know many servers that do this, so I don't think it would be that hard to implement, but I never know and I've never made a server before so I shouldn't say anything about that.
But I think that this could be a really cool thing to have. But maybe for now, just try to get through a map and don't give up! I know sometimes it could be hard which I feel all the time, but I never want to leave because I always say that I've gotten this far so why not finish it.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Cool idea, +1!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I like this. It is definitely harder to do this though because all the maps are in the same world so it is difficult to track which map you're on. It is easier on other servers because each map has its own world I am pretty sure. Wish there was a way to track which map a player is on based on coordinates but idk how this works

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
Maybe they can add a button in the selection menus of each map that can bookmark it and make it yellow to signify a map that you're potentially gonna keep revisiting (and maybe for "favourites", they can add another button for it and make the glass pane for that a different color too).
Obviously won't solve maps that have no names, which maybe they can solve by inserting a small text just above the hotbar slots? Kind of like the secret locations in ./hub where it reveals the location names.