Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
1) Parkour Log full release : Many of us on parkour have wanted parkour log full release ever since you've announced it. Bringing parkour log to parkour would make parkour fun.

2) New Ranks : So, once parkour log gets released, add a rank, that's higher than champ, yet only obtainable if you are champ. That rank would be for completing every single course on parkour. It could be something like Legend or something else

3) Time Trials : A time trial would be having a pressure plate at the start of a course, and timing yourself to see how long it takes you to beat the course. This would bring a new aspect to parkour so you do NOT have to time yourself. Lastly, you can try to beat other people's records whilst timing yourself.

4) Map Paster : Parkour needs a new parkour map paster and the perfect person for that job would be @Shron
We would get new maps at a rapid rate, so us parkourists can have more fun.

5) in short parkour just needs a major update asap. thanks for taking the time and reading this. have a great day

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
One thing about the new rank. If we get it by completing every course does it that mean all the courses that have been there at the time of this possibly added or...? Cause new maps are going to be added in the future. Does this mean we lose the rank or what happens?

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
One thing about the new rank. If we get it by completing every course does it that mean all the courses that have been there at the time of this possibly added or...? Cause new maps are going to be added in the future. Does this mean we lose the rank or what happens?
I barely figured that out earlier today. i have no idea. but I was thinking. there could be a leaderboard for most individual courses completed

Ratings
Cool idea Joey

Carl:Cake + Girl = Carl Happy to be of service :p

Ratings
8 2
So, coming from someone who can't parkour to save his life, here's how I'd imagine a rank like that would work.

*If* you were to complete every course, you would get that rank. I don't think there's a problem with having an actually prestigious rank at all. In fact, I support it. It is relatively attainable to hit like insane rank even if ur not good at parkour, and having a rank that requires you to do the work. (no paying for gems!) would actually be really interesting and motivating.

Along the theme of the prestigious"-ness" of the rank, I'd imagine when new courses are added, the rank would be reset down. Now I'm not truly aware of how often parkour maps are added, so possibly you could implement a system where you have, say, 3 days since the release of a map to complete it so you don't necessarily have to lose the rank, but it would allow it to be updated periodically. That way, you would get a true sense of the parkour gods of the server.

Idk, lemme know what you think.