Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Okay, so I have some parkour suggestions and I will list them below

- Suggestion #1: Since there are a lot of new parkour maps, maybe you should add more easy/medium/hard/expert/insane sections in the courses book.

- Suggestion #2: People troll a lot of people on courses with closing the trap doors so they cannot make it to the next jump, so maybe add a cool down to trap doors.

- Suggestion #3: At spawn with the featured courses, the speed messes people up so, maybe when you step into the actual area where the course is at, the speed will be removed.

- Suggestion #4: (This is optional) Maybe add more secrets into the lounge to make it more enjoyable.

- (Edit) Suggestion #5: (This is also optional) Since the voting chests have had all the same prizes for a long time, maybe throw in some more stuff as a prize.

-(Edit) Suggestion #6: People are complaining about disappearing items, so maybe in chat like the other parts of the server it should show "[Clear Lag] Warning all items on the floor will be removed in 30 seconds etc." but it doesn't warn us.

-(Edit) Suggestion #7: Add a hall of champions because the insane rank is not the highest rank anymore

This is all my suggestions, have a great day and if you have more suggestions, comment on this post the suggestions.

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Okay, so I have some parkour suggestions and I will list them below

- Suggestion #1: Since there are a lot of new parkour maps, maybe you should add more easy/medium/hard/expert/insane sections in the courses book.

- Suggestion #2: People troll a lot of people on courses with closing the trap doors so they cannot make it to the next jump, so maybe add a cool down to trap doors.

- Suggestion #3: At spawn with the featured courses, the speed messes people up so, maybe when you step into the actual area where the course is at, the speed will be removed.

- Suggestion #4: (This is optional) Maybe add more secrets into the lounge to make it more enjoyable.

- (Edit) Suggestion #5: (This is also optional) Since the voting chests have had all the same prizes for a long time, maybe throw in some more stuff as a prize.

This is all my suggestions, have a great day and if you have more suggestions, comment on this post the suggestions.
I pretty much agree with all of these suggestions.
I think the voting chest thing would be good ;)

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
I agree with suggestion 7 a lot.
Same here since the old insane hall of fame is just sitting there being useless and champion is the highest rank.

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Hi Aerophic,

You have gucci suggestions! I hope staff will take this into consideration!

Good Lock mon!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
I think some suggestions are good,
-The wall of Insanes has to be removed and replaced with something for Champions, I 100% agree.
-I don't think it is really needed to make more sections, maybe seperate Expert and Insane, but I know how much work that is, and it will be a pain to do for @Emmalouise @Purple4me @Dynsalir @Dacon and the rest of us.
-The trap doors are annoying sometimes but there are also courses where you need to use trapdoors a lot, and multiple times, so I don't think it's possible to add a cooldown to that.
-Adding more rewards to the voting chest, it would be cool but not really necessary, same counts for more secrets in the lounge.
-I think it's only in certain parts of the server that items despawn, it happens mostly at spawn. Try to go to courses to trade or give someone an item.
-Speed at spawn, it's nice to have speed at spawn, on the Featured courses it indeed is quite annoying but not gamebreaking.

-Rowan

Last edited:

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
I think some suggestions are good,
-The wall of Insanes has to be removed and replaced with something for Champions, I 100% agree.
-I don't think it is really needed to make more sections, maybe seperate Expert and Insane, but I know how much work that is, and it will be a pain to do for @Emmalouise @Purple4me @Dynsalir @Dacon and the rest of us.
-The trap doors are annoying sometimes but there are also courses where you need to use trapdoors a lot, and multiple times, so I don't think it's possible to add a cooldown to that.
-Adding more rewards to the voting chest, it would be cool but not really necessary, sam counts for more secrets in the lounge.
-I think it's only in certain parts of the server that items despawn, it happens mostly at spawn. Try to go to courses to trade or give someone an item.
-Speed at spawn, it's nice to have speed at spawn, on the Featured courses it indeed is quite annoying but not gamebreaking.

-Rowan
Thank you for the quality response it means alot!!! <3