fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hello everyone! I wanted to do a tournament, featuring 32 players. And this is the rules for that, and sign ups. To sign up just reply to this thread with something like "I'll join." I will post results after each matchup on my account, so be sure to follow me for updates.

Requirements to enter:
-Skilled rank or higher.
-Be on forums a lot to check my page and check your messages.

Anyways, here's how it'll work. We will start with 32 players, and everyone will have 1 competitor. I'll pick a map for 2 people to race on and the winner will move onto the top 16. So on and so forth until there's one remaining, they will receive the best prize. On the first round with 32 players, we will race on hard maps. Second round with 16 players remaining, we will race on expert maps. With 8 players left we'll race on easy insane maps. With 4 we'll race on medium insane maps. And the final 2 will race on the hardest insane maps. The matchups will be as fair as I can make it, and the map will be based on how good the racers are. I will be competing myself in this tournament.

If you get out on your first matchup (Placing 32-17), you will receive a 5 gem prize. If you get out on your second matchup (Placing 16-9), you'll receive a 50 gem prize. If you get out on your third matchup (Placing 8-5), you will receive a 200 gem prize. If you get out on your fourth matchup (Placing 4-3), you will receive a 500 gem prize. If you get second place, you will receive an 1000 gem prize. If you win the tournament, you will get a 2500 gem prize.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
This sounds interesting not in it for the gems but I wouldn't mind taking part. (Probably won't win).

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Sign me up, sounds like fun! :)