Party Killing Pets, Claiming Territory Right Next to Ours, and Apparent Glitch Within System

Ratings
To whomever is reading this message,

Over the past couple months, we have been "wronged" by another party, called iiGang, and let me define what "wrongs" they have done over the past few months.
The first incident in which they have violated the server rules was when they killed our wolves. (Below is an attached image (iiGang.png) for evidence: They apologized to us for killing our wolves, and so we forgave them). However, things unfortunately escalated when I refused to be their "bf". Though they threatened to kill our polar bears, we laughed it off as they possibly could not have done it, since all of the doors within our party were locked. Little did we know, they were to finish their deed, and do much more. (3.png and pet killing. png)
The second incident was one which we were not expecting: it was the day they killed our polar bears. I had logged onto the server about last month. My character was walking towards our party's igloo, when we noticed two people were inside- and they weren't within our party. It was the same two people who killed our wolves, and the same two people who threatened to kill our polar bears- iiJogg and iiCris. I entered the igloo, but unfortunately I could not screenshot fast enough to provide a photo of their crime. Though we received help from a mod (whose name I unfortunately cannot recall), we have found out today that the party, iiGang, is still left unpunished for their crimes. The mod mentioned that he had filed a report about the incident, however that was all that had been done about the incident.
As for the final incident, we found out today that they had claimed their territory and built their base right next to our party. (Below attached is evidence for this incident: Evidence.png). This is obviously against the server's rules, however this wasn't the only other "wrong" we have caught them of doing. We have also discovered all of our pets (including wolves and horses) were killed, and that many of our items were taken from their frames. All of which were within locked rooms. From the following incidents provided, there is definitely a glitch that these people are abusing, seeing as one cannot open doors locked to them, it is obvious that there is something wrong.
We would like for someone to ban iiJogg and iiCris off of the server, as if they are left unpunished for their crimes, there is no doubt that they will continue to break the server's rules and wrong others as well.

Thank you to whomever is reading this and taking the time out of their day to do so.
Sincerely,
Lam_Sauce and The Tragics (party)

Attachments

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

The evidence you have provided against these players isn't sufficient to punish.
Unfortunately, we as staff cannot check animal deaths, only changes to blocks and chests. Yet, the other party claiming next to your party can be looked into, and to deal with this you can either message me on discord at Sunset#3438 or contact a survival staff when you see them on Survival.

I am very sorry for your loss, I assume these players got into your build with enderpearls or chorus fruit.

Sunset

Ratings
38 5
That sucks! My wolfs, pigs, and cows were killed. Also my pig turned into a dog? Its sucks, hopefully you will get them back!

To whomever is reading this message,

Over the past couple months, we have been "wronged" by another party, called iiGang, and let me define what "wrongs" they have done over the past few months.
The first incident in which they have violated the server rules was when they killed our wolves. (Below is an attached image (iiGang.png) for evidence: They apologized to us for killing our wolves, and so we forgave them). However, things unfortunately escalated when I refused to be their "bf". Though they threatened to kill our polar bears, we laughed it off as they possibly could not have done it, since all of the doors within our party were locked. Little did we know, they were to finish their deed, and do much more. (3.png and pet killing. png)
The second incident was one which we were not expecting: it was the day they killed our polar bears. I had logged onto the server about last month. My character was walking towards our party's igloo, when we noticed two people were inside- and they weren't within our party. It was the same two people who killed our wolves, and the same two people who threatened to kill our polar bears- iiJogg and iiCris. I entered the igloo, but unfortunately I could not screenshot fast enough to provide a photo of their crime. Though we received help from a mod (whose name I unfortunately cannot recall), we have found out today that the party, iiGang, is still left unpunished for their crimes. The mod mentioned that he had filed a report about the incident, however that was all that had been done about the incident.
As for the final incident, we found out today that they had claimed their territory and built their base right next to our party. (Below attached is evidence for this incident: Evidence.png). This is obviously against the server's rules, however this wasn't the only other "wrong" we have caught them of doing. We have also discovered all of our pets (including wolves and horses) were killed, and that many of our items were taken from their frames. All of which were within locked rooms. From the following incidents provided, there is definitely a glitch that these people are abusing, seeing as one cannot open doors locked to them, it is obvious that there is something wrong.
We would like for someone to ban iiJogg and iiCris off of the server, as if they are left unpunished for their crimes, there is no doubt that they will continue to break the server's rules and wrong others as well.

Thank you to whomever is reading this and taking the time out of their day to do so.
Sincerely,
Lam_Sauce and The Tragics (party)
I know how you feel, my dog once got killed

Ratings
Someone once got into our base with chorus fruit, it is annoying... And it is unavoidable... Also do not trust people with your pets, that can be a fatal mistake.