patman96 Introduction

Ratings
Hello everyone!

My name is patman96 (you can just call me Pat) and I just turned 21 years old! To sum things up, I've been playing Minecraft since 2014. I used to be a moderator on another server (the name I will not specify) for about a year and eventually quit because the server owner was abusive and unappreciative. I resigned last September and I took a little break from Minecraft and started focusing on my college work. Now, I've decided to come back and I came across this server which seems pretty cool. If you want to get to know me more just ask! I look forward to future endeavors and seeing everyone on the server!

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello @patman96!

Nice Introduction and sorry to hear that the owner was the way he/she was. I will be looking forward to seeing you around the server as well.
If you ever want to talk as well feel free to send a Direct Message I'll be sure to respond. :p

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, Pat.
Welcome to the server and forums! I'm ashamed to hear about what happened in your previous experiences, but at least it's all in the past now. I'm almost always on Parkour, I hope to see you around! ^_^

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello pat, welcome to the server and the community! We're all pretty friendly here and I'll have to say no one bites. (that hard) xD I'm sorry to heard about your last staff job, from being staff I can say it's alot different here. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around the server!!

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Welcome to Manacube!!! I am sorry to hear about what happened to you on the server you used to be moderator on. I can say that most people are friendly on this server and happy to help with any questions or concerns that you may have. I look forward to seeing you here on the forums and in game. :D Have a fantastic day!!