Patron+

ZedakiahMassacre

PATRON
LordZedakiah
LordZedakiah
Patron
Ratings
Just a suggestion, that if a player earns patron for spending $1000, itd be cool for the patrons if they could get like Patron+ or have a star with a number next to their patron tag, that counts up one every time they spend another $1000. So at $2000 theyd be Patron [star] 1. At $3000 theyd be Patron [star] 2.

Thanks, think about it.
-ZedakiahMassacre

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
If you're going to spend three thousand dollars on the server, you should get as many stars as you want.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Just a suggestion, that if a player earns patron for spending $1000, itd be cool for the patrons if they could get like Patron+ or have a star with a number next to their patron tag, that counts up one every time they spend another $1000. So at $2000 theyd be Patron [star] 1. At $3000 theyd be Patron [star] 2.

Thanks, think about it.
-ZedakiahMassacre
Are you suggesting this because you've spent more than $2000 on the server?

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
the fact that people can even afford let alone 1 thousand on manacube scares me, but I like this idea and I recommend adding it to the official suggestion site here -> https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9

Thanks, think about it.
-ZedakiahMassacre
I would be sad if I had a title that showed me how much money I had. Me spending money on keys honestly scares me when I look now aha...

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2

Thanks, think about it.
-ZedakiahMassacre
How come you are willing to spend 3000 dollars on patron + but not on vip lol

ZedakiahMassacre

PATRON
LordZedakiah
LordZedakiah
Patron
Ratings
How come you are willing to spend 3000 dollars on patron + but not on vip lol
not sure what you mean...I have MVP+ and my alt does too :) and so do half of my guild...most of them came from me. :)

Perhaps its because I don't have those ranks I here I guess. idk how to get them. haven't put in the effort lol

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
not sure what you mean...I have MVP+ and my alt does too :) and so do half of my guild...most of them came from me. :)

Perhaps its because I don't have those ranks I here I guess. idk how to get them. haven't put in the effort lol
You can do /link in one if hub servers to get mvp+ tag.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Actually, the other day I learned that people who donated back in 2016 can claim OG tag. So I feel like Patron+ would be something similar in a sense? To appreciate people who've donated in the past. Maybe I'm wrong though.