23 1
  • Potaterr (formerly DeathByAPotato)
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly
  • PBAndJPk1.png
    PBAndJPk2.png

• /plot visit Potaterr 3
  • Difficulty: Expert
  • Number of jumps: 98
    (there's supposed to be another screenshot inside the peanut butter but when I tried uploading it, it said file was too big)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello DeathByAPotato,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means that your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the rest of the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map. The thread will now be closed to public comments.

If you have questions in the meantime, please message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello DeathByAPotato,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, while there are other food related maps there are no PB&J maps. The build is okay in some aspects, the jars themselves look great and detailed considering they are cylinders, but there are some issues with scale in this map. The sandwich seems like an afterthought and almost looks like a cracker sandwich compared to the size of the jars. I think the build could also be improved by adding a table and some sense that there is peanut butter and jelly in each of the jars rather than them just being empty on the inside.

The parkour was a bit bland and somewhat repetitive (especially with the ladders) and some portions of it were floating around the map or were oddly attached. The checkpoint placement was also quite odd and contributed to the difficulty being a bit too hard for the expert difficulty at times.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.