Not open for further replies.

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
awesome build, fun parkour, amazing size, original theme, fun jumps, id give it a 9/10

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey SolarPyro!
I can't give you a full review on the map since I am unable to play before my evening today. Remember that I am not a Map Judge and my opinion doesn't affect whether they accept the map or not!

I do want to give you some critique though.
154 jumps is WAY too much for an Expert map and is a lot even for an Insane. Consider making the map an Insane or reducing the jump amount. Map Judges REALLY like when the amount of jumps is around this range for each difficulty.
Easy 20-40
Medium 40-65
Hard 65-80
Expert 85-100
Insane 120+ (Not too much tho!)
As you can see you have almost twice as much as an Expert should have. Small offset from the range is ok, but I think your might not be!

Good Luck :D

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
map was way too long and only had 3 difficult jumps (imo) also lots of floating blocks, should have incorporated them inside the pencil or something. it was barely an expert imo but i guess the length made up for it. good luck though

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
love the build, good size, the theme is original, I like that, the parkour is varied but heaps of it isn't on the pencil. Good Luck

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SolarPyro,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps based around a pencil, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this!
The parkour is the main concern here. 154 jumps is way too long for an expert map; that length is more suited for the insane difficulty. The parkour is also a bit easy for an expert map, so I recommend making the jumps slightly more difficult. The parkour is also mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it look messy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.