Phew, it's been a while :)

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hey ManaCube family, this last few years or so have been pretty on and off for me lately. And that's speaking in-game, much less the forums. Fortunately enough I can say that I recently started playing again and it ignited my passion that I once felt like I lost over time. I miss the community, the gamemodes, the amazing staff. Absolutely everything. All in all, I can safely safe I'll make a much needed return!

Sincerely,
GoldenAiming

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Welcome back to the ManaCube scene! We're glad to have you back and a lot has probably changed.

If you don't know me, I'm Roza, a fairly recent Skyblock and Islands staff trying their best to have fun and keep it fun for others. If you ever see yourself on Skyblock, feel free to send me a message. I'd be more than happy to have a conversation with you and maybe help you out if needed.

I hope you enjoy the server and hope you stay to meet the amazing community and servers. They all have their own little charm depending on who you ask. If you ever have any questions or concerns about the server, feel free to ask our amazing staff team or community! Most importantly, have fun.

-Roza

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Heyo!!

Glad to hear you're back on the Manacube server and enjoying it again! Since Roza kind of set a tone by introducing herself... I'm Warlord, but people tend to call me War. I'm just fresh on the staff team and am an Olympus Helper! I'd be happy to see your name appear amongst the ranks on either Atlas or Aether (whatever you fancy). I hope you'll be able to have an amazing time with us and the rest of the community!! <3

DaChihuahua

Ratings
Hey ManaCube family, this last few years or so have been pretty on and off for me lately. And that's speaking in-game, much less the forums. Fortunately enough I can say that I recently started playing again and it ignited my passion that I once felt like I lost over time. I miss the community, the gamemodes, the amazing staff. Absolutely everything. All in all, I can safely safe I'll make a much needed return!

Sincerely,
GoldenAiming
Welcome Back! I’m new and I already love the community and I hope you love it as much as you did! <3

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19

Sincerely,
GoldenAiming
Hey! Welcome back to this wonderful community! As Roza said, if you need any help at anytime, or any questions, feel free to talk to one of us. We'd love to hear from you!

-Wingy Bnoi

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

Sincerely,
GoldenAiming
Hello GoldenAiming , Welcome back to the server, reintroduceing your self to new players will be kinda tough but you’ll get passed it, Gl!

Have nice day/night