Piglin Spawning just wont spawn pigins

XXXX000

VIP
TokyoSlNS3019
TokyoSlNS3019
VIP
Ratings
I started islands about a week ago and I was fishing to earn $. I saved up for a piglin spawner and was disappointed and confused when it wasnt spawning anything. I bought a couple chicken, cow, and spider spawners that work just fine. I have no idea if there are certain requirements to get the spawner work because there really werent any for the other spawners. I just need to know the requirements. If anybody knows anything please help! Theres only one other post about piglins and it isnt very helpful, if youd want to take a look at it, message me or reply.

XXXX000

VIP
TokyoSlNS3019
TokyoSlNS3019
VIP
Ratings
Hi you need darkness for piglins to spawn.
thank you for the suggestion but I do currently have the spawner in a 9x9 dark room and no light source, which is why im so confused because I thought it would've worked. still nothing though, thank you though.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
373 19
thank you for the suggestion but I do currently have the spawner in a 9x9 dark room and no light source, which is why im so confused because I thought it would've worked. still nothing though, thank you though.
Try asking in game for someone to come take a look. lots of times there are people willing to help. If not when I get back on monday ill see if I can hop on and look

XXXX000

VIP
TokyoSlNS3019
TokyoSlNS3019
VIP
Ratings
Try netherack and other nether blocks
They require one of them I think
lol I put that together then came back here to tell everyone so if someone runs into to the same issue theyll find it... but yes SSSM_GOD is right they need that netherwart block. I think just one but i threw down like 4.