Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Listen, pizza is a food where you can add literally any toppings on it. There's no limit. Its pizza. People who say pineapple shouldn't go on pizza just want attention and I guarantee they secretly eat it, but they just want to go against people for fun. I've always said this when people start the argument over it "shouldn't be on pizza" like pizza can have ANYTHING on it.

Pizza is pizza and pizza is freedom to add any toppings.

case closed

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Listen, pizza is a food where you can add literally any toppings on it. There's no limit. Its pizza. People who say pineapple shouldn't go on pizza just want attention and I guarantee they secretly eat it, but they just want to go against people for fun. I've always said this when people start the argument over it "shouldn't be on pizza" like pizza can have ANYTHING on it.

Pizza is pizza and pizza is freedom to add any toppings.

case closed
When aomeone says case closed they are basically just saying that they have no actual argument u cant just say case closed cos no people have opinions just some opinions (like yours) are wrong

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
its more like saying that you wont accept other arguments, not that you dont have any
So its what i said? They have nothing more they can say and will not be taking other opinions due to them not wanting to accept others opinions?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
So its what i said? They have nothing more they can say and will not be taking other opinions due to them not wanting to accept others opinions?
no shrek thats you rn, you cant seem to accept that pizza can have literally any toppings and instead you are judging someone for what they want on THEIR FOOD.

Everyone had different taste buds, put pineapple on your pizza, or dont because at the end of the day no-one truly cares what you put on your own pizza.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
no shrek thats you rn, you cant seem to accept that pizza can have literally any toppings and instead you are judging someone for what they want on THEIR FOOD.

Everyone had different taste buds, put pineapple on your pizza, or dont because at the end of the day no-one truly cares what you put on your own pizza.
Ok so if I put a tv in my pizza your saying no one would care nor judge me?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Ok so if I put a tv in my pizza your saying no one would care nor judge me?
Lets not get ridiculous here, you cant eat a tv. I mean edible things that can be legitimately put on pizza. Ever heard of a dessert pizza? It has chocolate and stuff on it, pretty good ngl

Here..... definition of a pizza- Pizza (English: /ˈpiːtsə/ PEET-sə, Italian: [ˈpittsa], Neapolitan: [ˈpittsə]) is a dish of Italian origin consisting of a usually round, flat base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients (such as various types of sausage, anchovies, mushrooms, onions, olives, vegetables, meat, ham, etc.), which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven.[1]

NO RULES TO PIZZA

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
Lets not get ridiculous here, you cant eat a tv. I mean edible things that can be legitimately put on pizza. Ever heard of a dessert pizza? It has chocolate and stuff on it, pretty good ngl

Here..... definition of a pizza- Pizza (English: /ˈpiːtsə/ PEET-sə, Italian: [ˈpittsa], Neapolitan: [ˈpittsə]) is a dish of Italian origin consisting of a usually round, flat base of leavened wheat-based dough topped with tomatoes, cheese, and often various other ingredients (such as various types of sausage, anchovies, mushrooms, onions, olives, vegetables, meat, ham, etc.), which is then baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven.[1]

NO RULES TO PIZZA
Ok so no rules to pizza means I could put a tv in my pizza and you nor no one else will judge me on it?

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
When aomeone says case closed they are basically just saying that they have no actual argument u cant just say case closed cos no people have opinions just some opinions (like yours) are wrong
they literally just gave their argument?
Post automatically merged:

Ok so no rules to pizza means I could put a tv in my pizza and you nor no one else will judge me on it?
wow you really got them there!!...

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
first: we mean edible stuff
second: people might cuz humans are weird and like to call others out for doing smth that they dont do themselves but let me put it this was: nobody should care

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 298
first: we mean edible stuff
second: people might cuz humans are weird and like to call others out for doing smth that they dont do themselves but let me put it this was: nobody should care
Tvs are actually edible just in extremely small pieces

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
itd called math

so the powerset of x [syntax p(x)] is = 2 to the power of x

meaning P(13) = 2¹³ = 8192